[R18+] Wizard King Julius (Female Reader)

Request: AngeBlossom
Female Reader
Reunited Lust
(Y/N) = Your Name
Word Count: 1,184
⚠️WARNING⚠️
MATURE CONTENT AHEAD
🚨READ AT YOUR OWN RISK🚨

Distance makes the heart fonder, but the time spent away from Julius, drove him mad. You were taken from him by an enemy. You were set free out of guilt. Julius suffered a blow to his mental and emotional health. Only you can help him, and only he can help you, the one way you two know best.

Present Time
Julius poured all his heart, soul, and mind into the kiss. The relief washed over him, ridding away all the worry, pain, and suffering he felt the day you were taken from him. Your arms wrap around him, making him feel complete again. The longer you two kiss, the more intense the emotional high became.

"Julius, I'm okay now." You gasp through the kiss. "You don't have to worry no more." You bite his lip gently. He pulled at your shirt, stretching the fabric. "I need you, now." He confesses in a husky voice. "I need you, Julius." You respond without hesitation. Nothing would stand in the way of his desire for skin on skin contact. He removes every piece of clothing he has on. Then he pulls off your shirt, effortlessly, along with your bra, shorts, and underwear. Your smooth skin tempted him. His lips moved down to your exposed chest. Soon, his lips met your nipple, sucking, licking, and biting the sensitive bud. He switches sides, attending to the neglected nipple until you were whining.

He moves up to your collarbone, sucking hard on the flesh. His lips made a perfect circle as he marked you, leaving a hickey that would last a long time. You push your body towards his mouth, begging for more as he sank his teeth in hard. His mouth left your body. The hickey he left healed his mind a bit. A sense of joy came over him, warming his chest. He smiled down at you, cupping your breast with his large hand. You cup his cheeks, drawing him to you and kissing his lips hard. You sigh as his thumb circled over your perked nipple, massaging your sensitive breast. He moves his hips, fitting like a puzzle between your thighs. His tongue began mapping your mouth as he pushed his core into yours, grinding into your body as the kiss continued.

He pushed away, taking hold of both your thighs, pushing them apart further. He licked his lips at the sight of your wet cunt. Julius rubbed up and down the middle of your core, letting the essence soak his hand."(Y/N)." He groaned, sliding his finger right into your drenched hole. He pumped his fingers lightning fast while rubbing your clit. He wanted to taste you, to cherish the essence on his tongue, but he waited. He wanted to watch you unfold instead. His dick was becoming rock hard as he pleasured you. Your pussy tensed around his digit, he was beginning to become impatient. He removes his finger from your hole.

He wanted to feel your tight pussy, so he buried himself inside you. "You're so wet for me."His velvety voice filled the room. "You like it when I'm rough (Y/N). You want me to fuck you." Julius has never experienced you get this wet so fast. You wanted him to move, to pound into you. "P-please.." Your breath hitched as he thrusts one time into you. "Please Julius!" His eyes grew wide, then he snapped out of it. "I like it when you beg for my cock." He took himself out completely, then plunged back in at full force "Ah ha- fuck me! Please fuck me. I need you." You screw your eyes shut. He began a quick pace, fucking you fast and hard. You yell out into the room.

Julius moves his hands down to grip the back of your leg. Each thrust he did shook the bed and your breast bounce with the power. He fucked you harder, harder, slamming into you with passion and desire boiling under his skin. Your walls encased his member perfectly. You finger your clit while he fucks you brutally. Whimpers and moans turned into screams the longer he kept up his rough pace. Soon, your walls were clenching around his cock pulsing with each stroke he took."I'm so close!" You mewl. Julius panted, dropping your legs. He slows his thrusts, moving up the bed to hover over your form. "You can cum," Julius urged you, picking up the pace again.

He kissed down your jaw as you cried out. He pinched and squeezed your nipple while his lips trailed all over your warm skin. "I-I want you to cum inside me." You whimper, your legs wrap around his waist. "You'd like me to?" He questions. You moan, arching into him. "Yes! Please, Julius, I want it, I need it." He grins devilishly. "You know I can't help it if you ask me like that..." Julius pushes his forehead into yours, slowing his pace but still hitting deep within you.

He suddenly starts to fuck you hard as he nears his release. He couldn't stop the heat that surged in his groin. "Cum for me," He willed you to join him. "I'm cuming, (Y/N)." His moan tore through his lungs as he came hard. You claw at his back "Me too, me too." Your muscles clamped down on his pulsing cock. You cry out his name while Julius groaned. Julius rolled off to the side of you, gasping for air.

His arm snaked around your waist, pulling you closer at once. You giggle between ragged breaths, resting your head against his warm chest. Your hair was a mess, your skin coated in sweat, with your lips puffy and swollen. "I'm so happy you're safe." He whispers, running his fingers through your hair to help tame it. "I don't know how you can speak after that," Julius closes his eyes with a smile. "It just came over me, was it too much?" You shake your head. "No, not at all." You assure him, patting a hand over his stomach. "I'm so sorry for causing you so much anxiety, Julius." He sighs before responding. "I won't let it happen again, I swear to protect you better and be a better man for you." You frown. "You're already the best man a woman can ask for. What happened wasn't your fault." You nuzzle into him, trying to reassure him.

He relaxes, letting his head sink into the plush pillow. "I love you (Y/N), and if anybody tries to take you away from me again, they will pay." He hugs you tightly to his body. "Stay in my arms, everything will be okay and I will keep you safe." You smile warmly. "Then I'll never leave your embrace Julius." He kisses your forehead before falling into a peaceful slumber with you in his arms and you back home where you belong.

A/N
I hope you like this one!
Enjoy! ❤️