[R18+] William Vangeance (Female Reader)

Request: AngeBlossom
Female Reader
Captain
(Y/N)= Your Name
Word Count: 1,133
⚠️WARNING⚠️
MATURE CONTENT AHEAD
🚨READ AT YOUR OWN RISK🚨
You couldn't stop thinking about him in every dirty way possible. Captain William Vangeance was well aware of your strange sexual attraction to him, but he didn't expect to respond the same to you.

Present Time
The Captain of the Golden Dawn Squad, William Vangeance intruded your mind. He lightly touched your shoulder this evening, driving you wild with the idea of what his fingers could've been doing. That little contact set your body ablaze this beautiful night. You remember the feeling of his hand on your skin. He was soft and gentle when he touched you. Closing your eyes, you envision your hand was his. Your fingertips roam across your chest, swiping your perked nipple. You bite your lip, feeling the heat pool from your core. Trailing the tips of your fingers down your naked body, you imagine William's fingers teasing you with his touch. You gasp as your fingers found your clit, rubbing lightly. You call out his name with a lewd expression on your face.

"(Y/N), we need to talk abou-" William storms into your room, unprepared for what his eyes found. Your fingers were deep inside your cunt, pumping in and out fast as your crying out the Captains name. "(Y/N).." Williams breath hitches as his member began to harden. You hear him, but you think it's all part of your imagination, until the door was closed shut with an audible click at the end. "William!" You cry out, releasing on your fingers.

William removed most of his clothing before appearing besides you in only his trousers and mask on. "You're a naughty girl." He says with a smirk. You're huffing and puffing trying to come down from your high. "You were touching yourself to me." He places his hand on your thigh, making you shiver with lust. "Yes." You look at him seductively. "Let me help you." Your fingers are removed from your soaked pussy and replaced with Williams. His slender finger slides into you gently, before shoving two more fingers into you ruthlessly. "They go in so easy." He comments bluntly. You blush shamelessly at his remark. "It's your fault." William grins widely. "We haven't done it yet." He pumps his three fingers at a fast, steady pace. You quiver at the feeling of pleasure bursting through your body.

William sensed you were close by the way your cunt clenched and throbbed. He removes his fingers swiftly, leaving you moaning in annoyance and disappointment at the loss of his invasion. "You're a great comrade. I'm not sure we should continue." William smiles as he continues to speak. "However, if you consent to what's to come, then I have no problem with our ordeal." You breathe heavily with a yearning desire to just pounce on him. "I consent, I want this Captain." His eyes widened at your response. "Say that again." He removes his trousers, releasing his twitching, thick cock. "I want you Captain." You say with a growl at the end when you see his dick spring to life in front of you. "Captain.." You sit up and grab his waist. "I want a taste Captain." You lean down, laying on your stomach with his cock in your hand. "May I, Captain?" He stared down at you intensely before nodding. "Yes you may (Y/N)." 

His cock was already throbbing by the time you swirled your tongue around the tip. "Mmm~" You hum with a smile. "You're yummy Captain." You suck on the tip harshly while pumping the rest of his length with a tight grip. William threw his head back, his mouth wide open as he let out a few cries. "(Y/N)..faster.." You shook your head, continuing a slow, rough pace. "No, Captain~" Your voice was setting him on edge. "Faster, now!" He commanded in a husky, breathless moan. You remove your hand, engulfing his entire cock into your mouth until the tip was practically penetrating your throat. His hips move slowly, feeling the suction of your throat massaging the tip while your tongue was playing around with his length. You cough a few times, soaking his cock in your saliva. "(Y/N)!" He shouts out into the room, releasing inside your throat without any warning. You tried to pull away but he grabbed your head, pushing his cock further and further into your throat as he lets his cum drip down into your esophagus. The milky substance was bitter but bearable. He takes himself out of your mouth completely, causing you to cough and suck in air with tears sliding down your cheek. "Ca-Captai-n," You say while coughing, "f-fu-ck me."

William grins while he caresses your cheek. "You'll get a kiss if you ride me (Y/N)." Your eyes lite up like stars. You get off the bed, then push him down on the floor with urgency. "Oh, I'll ride you Captain." His dick hardened at your words, making him envision what's to come. "You're such a good girl." William put his hands behind his head, watching you sit on his cock. "Yesss!" You scream out as the base makes contact with your core, taking his entire length inside you. "You're cock is so huge Captain!" You moan out in pain with the feeling of his cock stretching you out to accommodate his size. He groans in pleasure when you accidentally move forward, placing your hands on his chest. "I'll be wanting that kiss." You wink at him, thrusting your hips up and down at a quick speed. "(Y/N).." He closes his eyes, removing his hands from the back of his head. He grips onto your thighs, digging his fingers into the skin. "Keep riding me (Y/N)." His hips thrust up, making you stop your movements to relish in the ecstasy of pleasure. He continues thrusting into you while you begin to bounce desperately. "You feel so good!" You moan with your tongue hanging out of your mouth. "More, more, more!" You demanded, rotating your hips as he was pounding into you. "Captain!!" You release on his cock, drenching him in your essence. He chuckles, before pushing you off his cock and putting you on all fours. "Let's try this." Your face was pressed onto the cool floor with your ass up in the air, legs spread apart. "Enjoy~" He shoves his hard cock inside you. "You're definitely getting that kiss after I'm done with you." Your eyes roll back with the intensity of his thrusts hitting deep inside you.

"Yes! Captain!" You scream while moaning his name over and over.

A/N
Sorry this took long to write!
I'm sorry if this story feels rushed!
Enjoy! ❤️