[R18+]Mereoleona Vermillion (Male Reader)

Request: IlyssaYe
Male Reader
Honeymoon
(Y/N) = Your Name
Word Count: 1,047
⚠️WARNING⚠️
MATURE CONTENT AHEAD
🚨READ AT YOUR OWN RISK🚨

You're the luckiest guy in the whole world. You married the strongest, most compassionate woman to exist. Mereoleona said 'I do' because she loves you, but you also make her feel like a woman in bed. Now, it's time for the honeymoon you two have been dying to have.

Present Time
The island was isolated, nobody but you and the love of your life stood on the sand overlooking the beautiful sea. "Let's get inside the hut and settle in honey." You wrap a arm around her waist, pulling her towards you to engulf her in your warmth. "I love the sound of that (Y/N), but I have another idea in mind." Mereoleona removes her white stunning wedding dress slowly, teasing your eyes at the sight she displayed. You growl when the dress completely slides down her beautiful slender legs. "You didn't wear anything under your wedding dress." You dig your fingers into her waist, pulling her hips to meet your clothed erection. "You want us to make love on the sand baby?" She nods eagerly, holding your face with both her gentle hands. "I want you to make love to me on the sand, in the hut, in the sea, everywhere." Her breath began to become hoarse as she kisses you passionately. You groan, making her smirk evilly.

"Let me help you." She pulls away to remove your shirt, exposing your toned chest. "You look so yummy honey." Mereoleona slides down to her knees, pulling down your pants and trousers, along with your shoes and socks in one tug. "Mm baby you really want this cock." Her face became bright red at your comment. "You have the only cock I'll ever crave." She wraps her hand around your thick, hard length. "Baby~" Mereoleona says seductively before swirling her tongue around the tip. "I want you to enjoy this honeymoon." She opens her mouth wide, shoving every inch of your cock inside. "Fuck!" Mereoleona gags, choking on your cock, but she still attempts to suck on your dick like a champ.

"You're so good with your mouth." You moan out while grabbing a fistful of her beautiful vermillion hair. "You're amazing." You start thrusting into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat. She whimpers as you slowly fuck her mouth. "You're such a great wife." You cum into her mouth, letting your load overflow in her mouth. She takes your cock out of her mouth, coughing and wheezing. "Did you like it?" You smile, nodding. "Do you want me to eat your delicious pussy out or do you want my cock to penetrate that tight pussy?" Mereoleona looks at you with adoring eyes, licking her lips. "I want your cock inside me." You grin, "I'll eat your pussy another time then."

You pick her up, pressing her against a tree. Mereoleona wraps her legs around your torso, letting the tip of your cock enter her aching, wet cunt. "Sucking my cock made you so wet." She moans lewdly, pushing her hips down to engulf more of your length. "Be patient, I'm going to make love to you." She moans when you thrust your entire length into her. "I want it rough.." She whispers shyly. You chuckle, thrusting your hips slowly, teasing her. "Feel me my love." Your body presses onto hers, burying yourself to the hilt, reaching the deepest part of her pussy. "(Y/N)!!" She rotates her hips as you thrust painfully slow into her. "Be rough with me." She squeals when your cock begins to throb inside her. "You're making.. this so hard for me." Your hips start moving fast, hitting her g-spot with every thrust. "You asked for this." You grab her thighs, pulling her roughly into your length as you continue to penetrate her.

"You're so tight Mereoleona." You grunt, feeling her walls enclose around your thick cock, pulsing against your length. "Harder!!" She demands, and you happily start penetrating her harder and harder, faster and faster until she's a screaming mess, crying out your name, preaching about how much she loves your cock, talking dirty to you, driving you over the edge of insanity. "You're such a naughty girl." She cums around your dick, milking your cock. "Mereoleona!" You shout, cumming into her cunt. Your cum drips down her thigh as you pull back, breathing hard. "I love you Mereoleona." You try to catch your breath but she kisses you suddenly. "I love you so much (Y/N), You're my everything." You caress her cheek, pouring all your feelings into a single kiss. "You're my everything Mereoleona, I will fulfill our vows, I will love you for eternity, and I will be your loyal husband until the end of time." Tears coated her eyes, causing joy to erupt from her lips. "Thank you for showing me what true love really is (Y/N)." You show off your most dashing smile. "No, Thank you Mereoleona."

EXTRA
"Soo, round two?" You ask hopefully. Mereoleona stares at you, crossing her arms. "We just finished exchanging our love for each other and all you could think about was going another round!" She was fuming all of a sudden. "Hey! I do love you in every way possible! I just wanted to show you a few tricks up my sleeve." You wink mischievously. She rolls her eyes, tapping her foot. "I doubt you have any tricks up your sleeve (Y/N)." You look her up and down, taking in every detail. "Let's have a round two and I'll show you a few sweetheart." She giggles cutely, punching your arm. "We need to settle in." You throw up your arms. "Wow! Says the one who had another idea in mind in the beginning." You pout. Mereoleona sighs frustratingly. "Once we settle in, we can have round two.." She looks away from you. "Maybe round three if you're lucky," Your face lights up, grabbing all the suitcases. "I'll get us settled in real quick, wait here baby."

A/N
This was interesting to write in a guys perspective. I feel I rushed it and I'm sorry if it's not as great as my other lemons! Enjoy! ❤️