Mereoleona Vermillion (Female Reader) w|w

Request: IsminiLetsiou
Female Reader
Discovering Home
(Y/N) = Your Name
(R/N) = Royal Name
(N/N) = NickName
Word Count: 1,010

You're a powerful royal noble woman who lost her family, friends, and home. Everyone forgot about the (R/N) family. You've lived deep in the forest for a few years, becoming a warrior, and survivor of the tragic incident. Mereoleona was training in the forest that you call home, she invaded your space, but her intentions are pure.

Present Time
Mereoleona entered a beautiful home that blended with the natural surroundings of the forest. A fresh steaming hot cup of tea was on a wood carved table, along with a apple. "Hello?" She calls out into the empty space. "I don't mean to intrude but I'd like to rest here for a few days." You hide behind a wall separating the small kitchen from the bedroom. "Why do you wish to stay in my home?" You say your question out loud with a tone of caution. "I've been traveling through this forest for a long time. I could really use a break." You come out from your hiding spot, meeting a ferocious looking female. "You may stay here for as long as you wish, but you will pull your own weight around here and help out." She looks you up and down before nodding. "I am Mereoleona Vermilion, who might you be?" You frown before answering. "I am (Y/N) (R/N)."

Mereoleona flinched at your response. "Pleasure to meet you. May I be welcomed in officially?" You nod, walking up to her. "Welcome to my home Mereoleona, please consider it yours as well." She smiles at you, flashing a sharp tooth. "I will, where do you want me to stay?" You point in the direction of your hiding spot. "We will share my room, I sleep on the floor, so we will both share the space. Will that be a problem?" Mereoleona shook her head, walking in the direction of the bedroom.

[11 Months Later]

"Mereoleona! I'm home!" You call from outside with a huge pile of wood in a self made cart. "Come help chop the wood!" You begin slicing each piece with your water magic. Mereoleona opened the door with a glass of water. "Drink this, you barely came back from a long day of collecting our fire wood for the winter." You stop your current actions, staring at her. "Will you chop while I rest?" She agrees instantly, handing you the fresh, clean water you filtered a day ago.

"Can you tell me something (N/N)?" You nod, chugging down the glass of water. "How'd you survive?" The atmosphere stilled as you collected your thoughts. "The (R/N) family perished and suffered a great loss. My parents were going to arrange a marriage for me, but I refused. Our family was losing it's wealth due to my fathers gambling problem and my mothers luxurious lifestyle. I was a simple, royal woman." Mereoleona stopped chopping the wood, standing still to give you her full attention. "I couldn't stand the thought of marrying a man I have never met, let alone bare a heir for him." You put the glass down on the evergreen grass. "I ran away before they were murdered and burned. All the servants were loyal, so they burned down with the royal family. The murderers were from the Diamond Kingdom."

Mereoleona sat besides you, placing a hand on your lap. "How'd that make you feel?" You grit your teeth. "I'm ashamed, I should've just married the guy, or I should've just died with my family." Mereoleona didn't say a single word. "I let my family down and innocent people died." You tilt your head down, the guilt had been eating you up for years. "You were so young, you couldn't have predicted everything that happened after you made your decisions." Mereoleona tried to comfort you, but you felt a terrible ache in your chest.

She grabs your face with both her hands, forcefully pulling your face close to hers. "Stop blaming yourself (N/N)! You're a strong warrior, a fearless warrior, and the most amazing woman I have met! Don't let your suffering hold you back from the possibilities this world has to offer you." Your eyes lock with hers, tears flowing down your cheek. "You don't know how bad I needed to hear someone say that to me." You press your forehead against hers, crying. "Thank you, Mereoleona." She blushes bashfully, but looks up at you as you cry shamelessly. "Let it all out (N/N)."

Mereoleona pats your back and leans forward, pressing the tip of her nose against yours. "Cheer up (N/N), I'm going to take you with me to the Clover Castle." You shake your head. "I can't just leave our home here." She grabs both your hands together, pulling them up to meet her lips. "I promise this will always be our home, but as long as we have each other, we can make our home anywhere." You couldn't help but giggle. "Do you promise to stay by my side?" Mereoleona smiles sheepishly, nodding. "We're both very powerful warriors, together we will be unstoppable against the world." You shout in joy, kissing her lips ferociously. "I can't wait to start our new home Mereoleona! Can we stay here a little longer though?" She smiles at your question. "Yes we can stay as long as you want until you're ready to leave for our new home to begin our new life and start a legacy for the two of us."

Mereoleona releases your hands, you run them through her beautiful vermillion hair. She kept a contented smile on her face as you two embrace each other in the beautiful forest that sheltered your pain, but created an everlasting bond that will hold your eternal love.

A/N
I really love writing about Mereoleona Vermillion, she's such a ferocious character, but there's so much to her that makes her the most beautiful woman in Black Clover. That's my opinion! Enjoy! ❤️