Rhya

Request: MilleniumEarl77
Gender Neutral Reader
Deception
(Y/N) = Your Name
Word Count: 1,063

He will always know when you tell a lie. Rhya isn't the easiest man to be with, but he's a perfect match for you. Being the master of deception makes you the best and Rhya wants only the best.

Present Time
"Hello Lillian." A passing mother of two shouted as you skipped your way into the Clover Kingdom. You go inside a antique shop, looking for a book on ancient magic. A small, old man was at the desk, staring down at his blank paper. "What is your name child?" You smile proudly. "My name is Rose!" He looks up with a smile, showing a few missing teeth.

"Welcome to my antique shop Rose, how may I assist you?" You spin around, gazing at the extraordinary amounts of books, and magic tools that filled the place. "I need a book." You caught a glimpse of a royal blue spiraled book sticking out behind the old man. "That one, actually." You point behind him. He turns around, nodding his head. "The ancient practices of transformation magic." You drop a few coins on the counter, while using your magic to lift the book and float it towards you. "Yes sir!" He looks at the coins bemused. "This is more than what that books worth." You salute to him, as you hold the book in your hand. As you're about to exit, the old man asks you one question. "Is your name really Rose young lady?" You look back with a different face. "You'll never know old man." His mouth falls open as you leave him in his spot, astonished.

A young boy was standing with a tray of samples of meat outside the antique shop. You walk up to him, a completely different person. "Would you like to try some..?" He says shyly, expecting your name. "Violet." He blushes, handing you a sample. "Enjoy, Violet." You gulp down the piece of meat at the end of the toothpick. "This is delicious!" The young boy chuckled. "If you want more then you should buy some." You tuck your book away into your clothes. "I'm actually in a hurry, but I'll buy meat when I finish some business!" You hurry away, running to a nearby alley before changing your appearance into a different person.

You exit the alley, looking handsome and dashing. You walk up to the young boy with samples. "May I have one lad?" He gives you the tray. "Please don't hurt me." You take a sample, chewing on the meat. "This is very good kid, keep up the work!" The boy stares up at you with admiration. "Can I have your name sir?" You smirk devilishly. "My name is Sinbad." You walk away, again.

You continued to change into different people until the tray of samples was completely empty.

[TimeSkip]

You return home to your spouse, Rhya. He was waiting for you the entire day for that book he sent you to find. When you finally appeared, he recognized your physical appearance was different. "Did you enjoy yourself at the Clover Kingdom?" You nod, taking out the book. "I had a little bit of fun getting a few samples." Rhya frowned, taking the book from you. "What do you mean samples (Y/N)?" You shrug, grinning evilly. "I just had a taste of some meat here and there." Rhya puts the book down on the table, then grabs onto your arm. "I can tell when you're lying to me (Y/N). Unfortunately, you're speaking the truth right now." Your eyes were filled with amusement. "Of course I'm telling you the truth baby. I can't ever lie to the love of my life." He hisses through his teeth. "Stop speaking the truth to me. Explain the meat you had."

He loosens his grip on your arm, allowing you to pull him towards you. "The meat I had was delicious. I was a bit selfish and finished all of the samples." Rhya begins to feel his blood boil. "How many guys did you sleep with?" You gasp, putting your hand against your lips. "How dare you!" You say playfully. Rhya rolls his eyes. "You knew what was going through my mind and you tried to make me jealous." You kiss his lips softly. "Did it work?" He grins, circling his arms around your waist. "Just a little bit." You didn't realize you were still in a different form, before Rhya mentions it. "Can you change back to the real you? I'd rather kiss your lips than whoever this is." You punch his chest gently. "You kissed another person, how could you!" You pretend to be angry as you transform into your natural self. "There's the one I fell in love with."

He puts one hand against your cheek, rubbing small circles. "I'm mad at you Rhya!" He leans down, kissing your lips passionately. You wrap your arms around his neck, gripping onto a fistful of his hair. Rhya pulls away, putting his forehead against yours. "(Y/N), you're lying." He kisses you again, pushing you back into the couch. You pull away to get air, looking at him hotly. "I really can't lie to you. No matter what I do, you see right through me." Rhya laughs out loud. "I've seen all of you and more." You blush, turning away. "Don't say stuff like that." Rhya lifts his eyebrow. "Surprisingly, you like it when I say stuff like that (Y/N)." He kisses your cheek, moving up to your ear with his lips. "I'll always see you for you and I'll always love you, my precious spouse." He nibbles on your ear, causing you to get goosebumps. "I love you Rhya."

His heart wanted to burst in that moment. "Everytime you say those words, I can feel the truth in them. I love you (Y/N)." Rhya couldn't contain his burst of love and joy as he begins to pepper you in multiple kisses, playfully pulling at your clothing. "We should go to the bar later, or have a beer here." He says kissing down your neck. "Let's do that another time.." You barely manage to say as he bites your sweet spot.

A/N
Sorry for the late update! Life hasn't been cooperating with me. I hope you like this story.
Enjoy! ❤️