Gordon Agrippa Part 2

Request: TheBunnyQueenDragon
Gender Neutral Reader
Amor
(Y/N) = Your Name
Word Count: 903

Love was in the air. Gordon piqued your interest more than expected. This led to the both of you having a secret relationship. Nobody knows, nobody suspects anything, or so you two believe.

Addition To The Collection
You and Gordon are in a room, with nobody else present. "Are you ready (Y/N)?" You smile nervously before nodding. He takes out a bag of materials. "Let's begin, my love." Gordon dumps the bag delicately onto a cleared table. "I can't wait to see what doll you create to add to my collection." He was very enthusiastic about his hobby. Now that he's shared it with you, he wants you to create one of whoever, and whatever you want as a present to him.

You pick up some fabric like material, staring at the piece intensely before looking to Gordon. "I'm going to make you into a doll." He nods before taking out his Asta and Yami doll. "I'll let you concentrate." He puts a little space between you two. You sit in a chair in front of the table. "Well this doll won't make itself."

Step 1:
You cut out pieces of a flesh colored fabric to make the head, arms, and legs. Then you cut a black washable fabric to create a long sleeved shirt with pants and shoes.

Step 2:
You stitch the head together and the arms, along with the legs with no stuffing. You repeat the process for the clothing assembled for the doll.

Step 3:
You grab the wool, stuffing everything with the necessary amount. Then you grab a string to close off the openings.

Step 4:
You sow everything together with ease. Also, add two small buttons for eyes.

Step 5:
You use yarn to attach to the head to create a hair like affect. You also create a hat to sow onto the head.

Step 6:
Cut out a rectangle out of a black silk material to use as the cape. Draw the Black Bull symbol by hand onto the cape. 

Step 7:
Sow the hat to the head and drape the cape onto the doll. COMPLETE

You turn to Gordon who waited patiently for the gift. "I'm finished." He arose excitedly, turning in your direction. "May I have it?" You nod, handing him a replicated doll of him. "This is absolutely beautiful craftsmanship, I love it (Y/N)." He places a kiss on your forehead, leaving behind a black lip print of his lips. "I'm really happy you love it!"

Finral busted through the door with a smile on his face. "What's that on your forehead (Y/N?)?" You roll your eyes. "None of your business Finral." He points at Gordon. "I see you've had luck with (Y/N)." He murmurs something only you can hear. "(Y/N) is my lover." You blush bright red, turning Finrals attention to you immediately. "Have my charms gotten to you (Y/N)?" You sigh, "No, now get out." He leaves with a smile, winking at you.

Strawberry Shortcake
Being with Gordon was interesting. You've learned a secret nobody in the base would ever know! Gordons favorite desert was strawberry shortcake! So, for his birthday today, January 13th, you've got a whole slice dedicated to him.

The night descended upon the day. Gordon was unfortunately on a mission when it was his birthday! You stay up till the moon reaches it's peak. Gordon opens the door to the Black Bull Base exhausted. "Gordon!" You shout from the dining room. He sluggishly walks towards the room. "Yes (Y/N)." Gordon says before staring at a piece of cake in front of you. "What's this for?" You giggle excitedly. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORDON BABY!" You wrap your arms around him, stunning him at the sudden embrace. "You remembered! That makes me so happy.. nobody has ever said happy birthday to me before." Your heart broke at his sentence. "I remember your birthday!"

He sat down with a wide smile on his face. You light up the candle. "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you." You clap your hands as you sing. "Happy Birthday Dear Gordon! Happy Birthday to you!" He blows out the candle. "Thank you so much (Y/N)! We can do anything you like whenever I'm free!" Your eyebrows rise in amusement. "Anything?" He nods. "I'll take you up on that later! Let's eat!"

Gordon picks up the fork, stabbing the strawberry shortcake. "Have the first bite." He holds out a piece of the cake on the fork in front of you. You open your mouth, gladly taking the fork full of shortcake. "Mmm.. this is delicious!" He smiles at your reaction before tasting the shortcake for himself. "You're right! This is so good!"

You've been together for awhile now, and now you think it's time to finally share a real kiss. You tug on his sleeve, looking into his eyes lovingly. "Can I give you a present?" He looks at you with joy. "Yes, (Y/N)." You nervously play with your hands. "Close your eyes." He did as you instructed. You lean in and place a gentle kiss onto his lips. Gordon opened his eyes as soon as he realized what you did. He responded by kissing you back. "Thank you for making this the best day of my life."

A/N
Hopefully this was good!
Enjoy! ❤️