Yami Sukehiro (Part One)

The Curse of Sorcha
Gender Neutral Reader
(Y/N) = Your Name
(E/C) = Eye Color
Word Count: 1,583

Present Time
(Y/N) accompanied Asta and Captain Yami on a Mission. They must defeat a group of terrorists and take one member back to the Clover Kingdom for a intense interrogation by the Wizard King Julius himself.  The journey wasn't far away, but it wasn't close either. Captain Yami decided the team should go on foot so Asta could train along the way, possibly get more experience out in the wilderness. This was stupid because you all are expected back at the base before dinner is ready. At the crack of dawn, the group of three set foot on a journey to demolish these terrorist that cause havoc and destruction, but who knew that one amongst the good could become evil.

(Y/N) was quiet the whole time, while Asta spoke of his village. Sister Lily was mentioned multiple times, along with several of his other orphaned siblings. He spoke of Yuno, the magic knight of the Golden Dawn. Once he mentioned they were rivals, you let out a chuckle. "AAAA (Y/N) ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME!" Asta shouted. You shook your head as you responded, "No no, I wouldn't make fun of you for dreaming big. You'll definitely become the Wizard King and protect your family and everyone, no matter their origin." Asta's eyes sparkled with joy at your words. Yami smoked his cigarette silently as he stared at you in adoration. He decided to pitch in his few words of encouragement. "All you need to do is keep chasing after your own dreams." Asta nodded as he was filled with determination and energy. He was about to make a comment, until a large ball of fire directed towards the group, made contact with the ground beneath them. Everyone jumped up quickly before the impact occurred.

Asta landed on a tree branch, while Yami stood on clear ground next to (Y/N). "AHAHA, you managed to dodge my attack." A man appeared in a white robe with three more clothed individuals standing behind him. He lowered his hood revealing a beautiful face with the utmost perfect proportions, however his hair was a pile of slithering fire breathing reptiles. Immediately, Asta opened his grimoire to retrieve his sword, but another ball of flame aimed towards him at such high speed, he saw nothing coming until it hit his stomach directly. He coughed as he flew back into the tree behind him. (Y/N) looked at the group in front with fury. You drew out your grimoire to prepare for battle, until the man spoke, "I am Rheagal, I've come to kidnap your companion." Yami tsked, folding his arms across his chest. "What makes you think they're easy to take?" His body radiated dark mana. Rheagal let out a hysterical laugh, followed by a crazed look in his eyes. "We will take them, unseal their hidden magic, and drain their powers as an offering to our leader. He will be pleased with the magics of the Dark One." Rheagal took one step forward, which signaled his group to engage in battle. Asta recovered from the blow to the tree, jumping up in anger at the words that were spoken from the mouth of the enemy.  "You won't take my friend!" He took out the sword successfully, and ran towards the three clothed individuals at full force. One stopped a few feet away from the others and used crystal arrows to cover the two comrades in front. Yami withdrew his sword plunging forward towards the leader. "Take care of them for me (Y/N)." You nodded, holding out your hand as both your body and grimoire radiate dark energy. The two who were were in close range of combat were both shooting out beams of magic. One was ice, the other, wind. Asta repelled each blast, and each arrow that came towards (Y/N). You summoned your two swords, pointing them towards the crystal mage in the back. Black beams were shot towards them, as you moved to slash the ice mage head on. Asta cut down the wind mage who didn't put up much of a fight. It's like each of the three are purposely being defeated. Your sword sliced the ice mage, who ended up being evaporated. Asta jumped back towards you, as both of you watched Yami fight the leader Rheagal. You made sure to keep some distance between you and Asta because he still had his sword out, which meant there was a possibility of him accidentally breaking the seal that held back the evil within. The mark you bore was on your chest. Nobody has ever seen the mark besides Captain Yami. Speaking of which, fought Rheagal, who was on the defense.

Yami began to become frustrated at the evading enemy. "Asta, come finish this guy or I'll kill you." Rheagal used this opportunity to dodge Yami's sword and elevate towards Asta. Asta drew back his sword nearly penetrating you. You jumped back only to be met with a slithering reptile around your neck. "HEHEHE,  Asta was it? Do the honors of releasing the Dark One!" Asta gritted his teeth as he watched the reptile squeeze around his friends neck. Yami was besides Asta within a second putting an arm in front of him. "Don't strike (Y/N)." Yami lunged forward with his sword trying to land a hit, but every time he tried to slice through, (Y/N) was placed in front of the blow. This prevented him from taking any chances. Your body was paralyzed, the multiple reptiles began hissing out lasers of flames as Yami attempted to strike Rheagal. Your annoyance was present on your face, being immobile meant you were a nuisance. Asta ran forward, aiming the sword to one of the reptiles on offense. He swung, unfortunately missing the reptile, but the sword touched (Y/N's) skin. Yami's brows furrowed as he grabbed Asta. "I told you not to strike (Y/N)!" Asta was confused, "It's no big deal! We need to save them!"

The reptile around your neck dissolved. The seal on your chest illuminated a beautiful violet dark tint that coursed through your skin. Your body wasn't paralyzed anymore, your mind wasn't clear, your conscious was fighting to stay in control. Rheagal cowered back touching his hair as if it was his most prized possession. Yami could only stare at (Y/N), he knew of the seal, but not what would be released if it was broken. "I guess we're about to find out what's hiding inside (Y/N)." Asta's mouth fell wide open as his eyes gazed upon (Y/N) who looked like an evolved version of themself.

You looked at Captain Yami with worrisome eyes that were once (E/C), now crimson red. A smile tugged on your lips out of force. Your hair spiraled out of control as dark mana enveloped you. "Freedom." The Dark One spoke, "The freedom to destroy the light." Asta gasped as his body pulsed in response to your energy. Yami didn't know whether to fight using his words or sword. Rheagal on the other hand was delighted to see the Dark One. He bowed in front of this new evil force. "I am Rheagal, your loyal servant!" The wind around (Y/N) stopped, they gazed down at him with disgust. You were trapped behind the Dark One. They overpowered your magic, but you're gaining knowledge about what's within you. "Loyal?" They grabbed his head of reptiles, dissolving each and every one of them until he was bald. Rheageal screamed in agony, but was soon quiet. His fire magic was sucked out of existence. His skin began to become paper thin, his blood began to circulate slowly, his heart began to barely beat. Rheagal wasn't dead, his physical body would deteriorate, but the spirit would become a 'loyal' servant. The Dark One spared a look at Asta and Yami. This caused their mind to pulse painfully, the heart ached with love, memories were being shared between (Y/N) and the darkness. "I see." They walked away from the two. "Consider yourselves lucky to live, no one see's me and lives to tell the tale." A laugh left their mouth while a sob was trailed behind it. 

Yami gripped his sword tightly. Asta looked down in guilt, but raised his head to scream at the Dark One, "YOU WONT TAKE OUR (Y/N) FOREVER! WE WILL SAVE (Y/N) FROM YOU!" The Dark One turned around with an evil grin. "I look forward to our next encounter. Goodbye Yami, you'll know where to find us." They blew a kiss in his direction and continued to walk, not in silence as (Y/N) conversed with them through their shared mind.

Yami was infuriated, but he agreed with Asta. The Dark One won't take (Y/N) away from him. He will fight to have them released or sealed. Yami had a clue where the Dark One would be. First, he needed more than just Asta. The ki he felt from (Y/N) was ancient dark magic. He's going to need Vanessa, and a very good plan.

So this is Part One, I'll think about making a Part Two, who knows. Please request with some idea of what plot you'd like. I love black clover, so I have ideas of certain scenarios I want to write about. Hopefully I keep up with this.