Nozel Silva

Request: Reneqade
Gender Neutral Reader
Riddle Me This!
(Y/N) = Your Name
Word Count: 1,569
TWO POSSIBLE ENDINGS INCLUDED
💙 Dramatic Ending 💙
❤️ Romantic Ending ❤️

"I'm always in front of you but you can never see me. What am I?" The Riddler asks your beloved Nozel. "How am I supposed to know the answer!?" He frustratingly yells.

"What runs without legs?" Nozel looks at your shaking body in a empty tube. "What kind of game are you playing!?" The villain smiles, clapping his hands slowly. "You're going to play my game if you want (Y/N) back."

Both you and the Riddler disappear from Nozel. "Come find us, Captain." His voice echos off the walls in the entrance of the dark cave in front of Nozel. Nobody was there for backup, your life depends on Nozel solving the riddles, but will he succeed? Can he save you?

Present Time
Your hands are tied behind your back with magic, the blindfold leaves you completely visionless, the glass your face presses against makes you anxious, and your body aches with pain.

"Nozel.." You say his name repetitively in a whisper.

"My my, what is invisible and makes people suffer from symptoms like sweating and nausea, yet people can't survive without it?" You shake your head in response, refusing to say a word to the Riddler. "I'll give you the answer (Y/N). It's love."

Nozel walks inside the dark cave with no hesitation. He uses a lantern that was left on the ground for him to take when he was at the entrance.

His narrow purple eyes observe his surroundings. The deeper he continued his journey, the more narrow the space became. A small table in the center of the cave had one candle lighting the entire area.

There are three open pathways that look the exact same, which unfortunately makes things difficult. Nozel approaches the light cautiously. The Riddler appears with you at his side in the tube.

"I've projected an image of us, what do you think? We make a nice duo!" Nozel doesn't make a comment, he just stares at you. "How'd they end up with someone so boring!" He dramatically faints before rising up near the candle.

"Riddle Me This! That's our game! If you get the answer correct, I'll point you in the right direction. If you get the answer wrong, you must decide which path to take on your own."

Nozel nods. "How do I know I can trust you?" The Riddler had crazy eyes, watching him with that twisted smile. "I won't ruin the fun of the game! I hate cheaters and liars." 

"Riddle Me This! Everyone has it but no one can lose it. What am I?" Nozel frowns. "I'll be nice and give you another riddle with the same answer. You look like you're going to have a hard time! I wonder what's going to happen to (Y/N)."

Nozel nods his head understandingly. "I can only live where there is light. But I die if the light shines on me. What am I?"

The Riddler put his hands behind his back, pacing slowly around the room. "Light, darkness, I don't know!" Riddler waved his finger in front of Nozels face, hitting his braid and the house of Silva pendant. "Aren't you supposed to be a projection?"

Riddler rubbed his hands together. "What's your final answer pretty boy?" Nozel saw the shadow of your tube, extending towards him. The answer clicked in his head, so he looks towards the Riddler with a smug smile. "A Shadow."

The villainous smile fades, he pouts unhappily. "How could you get the answer right!?" Water began to fill the tube, making you stand up at the sudden feel of liquid touching your skin.