Gordon Agrippa Part 1

Request: TheBunnyQueenDragon
Gender Neutral Reader
Meeting Gordon
(Y/N) = Your Name
Word Count: 718

A mysterious man who mumbles is encountered by a person who can hear him clearly. Gordon will be interested in (Y/N), while (Y/N) will be interested in his magic.

What will become of (Y/N) and Gordon?

First Encounter
(Y/N), the nice mage who has always loved poison, suddenly ends up at the Magic Knights Entrance Exam. There was a commotion up ahead involving a pipsqueak with no magic, a muscular looking man, a playboy wannabe, and the most gothic looking guy you've ever seen. You approached him curiously. "Hello, my name is (Y/N), what's yours?"

His red eyes met yours, and in those few seconds, you could sense a tremendous amount of power. "My name is Gordon Agrippa, pleasure to meet you (Y/N)." Finral patted Gordons shoulder. "I'm sorry if you don't understand him, he's a quiet guy." You giggle. "I heard him perfectly clear, you all may be deaf." Gordon blushes with a straight face as the Magic Knight Entrance Exam was presumed to begin. "I have to go, Bye (Y/N)." You wave at him as he retreats. "Bye Gordon."

Second Encounter
You unintentionally pass the Magic Knight Entrance Exam. The Black Bulls welcomed you with open arms after you pass the trials Magna set up for you, and Asta. Finral bragged about you being able to speak to Gordon with ease. "They can understand him perfectly!" Vanessa drank a few bottles before cheering. "Of course they can! They're a mage!" Everyone paused, turning in your direction. "What?" Magna clicked his tongue. "Mage!"

You move to the corner as a fight broke out between Magna, Luck and Vanessa. "(Y/N)." You look up at Gordon who sat besides you in the corner. "You understand what I'm saying?" You nod enthusiastically. "Yes, I wonder why the other can't." Finral pointed in your direction. "See!" Gordon gazed at your handsome face with a sense of admiration. "I'm so happy to have someone to talk to. I cherish everyone at the base." Gordon began to speak to you about his thoughts and life. However, he never mentions what type of magic he posses. Time for you to get the answer out of him.

Third Encounter
Weeks flew by very quick. Gordon was nervous everytime you appeared, so conversing with him has been close to impossible. "Hey, what type of magic does Gordon use?" You questioned the Captain. He looks at you, annoyed at your presence. "Ask him yourself." You tap your foot in front of him as you cross your arms. "How can I ask him if he's been avoiding me!" Yami displayed no emotion on his face. "Gordon is new to having a person talk to him, especially someone who understands him." You puff out a breathe of irritation. "I understand him but I want him to talk to me." Yami pointed at corner of the room. "Why don't you get him to talk right now."

At the corner was a Gordon staring at the two of you converse. You march to him and grab him by his shoulders. "You're going to answer some questions I have." His face went from white to snow in a few short seconds. "Okay, okay (Y/N)."

You both move to the empty dining room and sit side by side. "Tell me what kind of magic you use." He pulls out his grimoire shyly. "Poison based magic." Your eyes sparkled at his response. "I've been studying poison since I was a child!" His lips tugged into a small smile. "That makes me happy to hear. Nobody really knows what kind of magic I use but I hope I can use my magic to protect them." You pat your heart. "You're so sweet to everyone!" He takes out dolls of every member of the Black Bull Base. "They're my best friends (Y/N)." You look at the assortment of dolls. "Looks like I'm not one of them." You say with a sad tone. He shakes his head putting everyone away before taking out a carefully crafted doll of you. "You're different (Y/N)."

A/N
Introduction to the one and only, Gordon! So this will be split into a few parts as requested!
Enjoy! ❤️