[R18+] Finral Roulacase Part 1 (Female Reader)

Request: @Nixxona
Never Ending Pleasure
(Y/N) = Your Name
Word Count: 1,272
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
MATURE CONTENT AHEAD.

He's just a flirt in the streets, and a freak in the sheets. Nobody but you got the best of both worlds. Tonight you're in for a pleasurable surprise.

Present Time
"Don't speak unless you're given permission." Finral whispered in your ear giving you goosebumps. Your wrists were attached to your ankles by a thick red ribbon. Finral, took your wrists and attached them to your bent legs and tied them to opposite ends of the bed. This butterfly binding held your legs open, leaving you completely exposed. Your back was pressed into the bed which gave you some stability.

Finral remained fully clothed, only missing his Black Bull cape and grimoire holder. This was a night of pleasure, so neither was needed to show his status or ability. His heavy boots echoed on the wood floor as he walked towards the end of the bed, standing directly in the center. He tapped your ankle with the tip of his finger. He liked having you in bed completely naked, he felt powerful. He took another step forward, sliding his finger up the side of your leg. A chill ran up your spine at the sensation.

He continued over your knee and towards your thigh, slowly feeling the soft texture of your skin. He met the area between your core and thigh, then stopped. Finral moved away from that area, running his hand over the contours of your waist. You scooted up closer to him with your hips. His eyes shot up to yours, anger was apparent. "Don't move." He wrapped both arms under you, yanking your body forward. His head was above your chest. "You look delicious." He watched your pupils dilate with lust at his words. Finral looked at your plump breasts. "You're so beautiful." His lips pressed between the valley of your chest. Finrals tongue moved over onto your nipple, skating his teeth over the tip. Your heart raced at the sudden need boiling in your blood. He licked your nipple slowly before moving to the opposite breast, teasing your sensitive nub with small bites. You clenched your tied hands into fists as Finral bit down hard on your sensitive nipple. You gasped, looking at him perform his venture.

His fingers slid over your left nipple, as his tongue traced circles around your right. You pushed your shoulders back, whining quietly.
"You're such a naughty girl." He cooed, continuing his assault on your hard nipple.
You remained still, allowing Finral to have full power over the situation. He roughly pinched and rolled the nipple between his fingers. Occasionally, he'd tug and pull them both simultaneously. Your nipples became sensitive to the touch as he overstimulated them. He noticed your sensitivity and continued to roughly play with them despite your loud cries.
"What a bad girl," he smirked, flicking the nipple. You jolted, then began squirming under him, begging for stimulation to your soaked pussy. "I'm not going to stop playing with these." You squeezed her eyes shut, knowing this would carry on for a long while. It took all your willpower to keep quiet. You wanted to beg him for something else, anything else but this slow torture.

He pinched and rolled the nipples between his fingers rougher. Small moans began making their way out of your mouth. This was torture but it turned you on so much. Your eyes locked with his as his hand trailed down your stomach. The feeling excited you, the anticipation consumed you. One hand still tweaked your sensitive nipple, while the other pushed at you core. "Look how turned on you are for me." his voice was still as level as ever while he drew his finger over the slit of your cunt. Your essence coated his fingers, dripping down onto the sheets. Finral's eyes met yours as his hand, touched the soft skin of your thigh, sliding down to her core, leaving a wet trail behind. "I love how excited you are." The tip of his finger circled your entrance. He dipped in gently, then removed it. Your body welcomed the intrusion, wanting more. "You're so desperate." His smirk grew, dipping his finger into you again. "I love how needy you've become." He teased your wet hole. Finral moved his finger around the edges of your clit. You moaned loudly when he got to close, jerking your hips upwards. His finger moved down, shoving two fingers into your pussy unexpectedly. He hooked them, and pulled back out. Your body shook with immediate pleasure. "I love how you sound." He watched his fingers press inside of you again, being coated in your juice. He allowed for a few pumps of his fingers before removing the soaked digits. "You're so sensitive down there, you'll cum if I touch it." He growled out seductively, seemingly affected by his own growing arousal. He circled your clit again, torturing you. "You're not allowed to cum until I say so. Do you understand?" You nodded. Finral smirked, "You'll be punished if you cum, remember that."

He moved his gaze down to your core, rubbing the pad of his finger over the swollen nub. "Don't you dare cum." He swiped at your clit, which made you squeeze your eyes shut. "Look at me." You bit your lip, opening your eyes. Finral pushed down on your clit firmly. You yelled, moaning and holding in the release that was forbidden. You panted, staring into his eyes. "Good girl." He rewarded you by pressing three fingers inside of you. Your breathing hitched as he curled his fingers. Slipping them out, he trailed up the length of your cunt, back to your clit. He pushed firmly down on your clit, rubbing the nerve center relentlessly. You screamed in ecstasy, breaking out into sweat as you hold back from releasing. "Cute" he smiled, keeping pressure onto the nub. "Don't cum." His fingers dipped into your wet hole again. Finral moved his wrist to press a finger against your clit as he fingered you. Your body jerked, your legs shaking uncontrollably. You cried out to the heavens as Finral watch you almost lose control. He knew you were holding back the orgasm as he watched your juices soak the bed.

"Do you want to cum?" he asked, sliding his fingers inside you quicker while rubbing your clit vigors. "YES!" You shouted, holding back the release by a thread. "You can cum," You gasped in joy at his words, your body began to shake out of control as he pushed down harder on your clit, pumping his fingers into you, and when he saw you ready to orgasm, he crouched down removing his finger from your clit, replacing it with his warm tongue. You yanked at your wrists to pull them to no avail. You screamed in pleasure as Finral ate you out through your release. He smiled mischievously, diving tongue deep into your core, making you cum again within seconds.

Finral licked up your essence before moving his head up to look at your lewd form. "There's more where that came from." He continued attacking your vagina with his tongue, giving you endless orgasms, but never fucking you with his cock that would've given you a even better mind blowing experience.

A/N
I don't consider this a lemon because it didn't go all the way. Even then, this feels so sinful to write. Thank you for reading! ❤️