[R18+]Licht Part 2 (Female Reader)

Request: AngeBlossom
Guilty Pleasure
(Y/N) = Your Name
(S/N) = Squad Name
Word Count: 1,460
⚠️WARNING⚠️
MATURE CONTENT AHEAD
🚨READ AT YOUR OWN RISK🚨

You've made yourself cozy in the only room Licht has provided for you. He gifted you a white silk night gown that covered up the necessities. You decide to explore outside the room, stumbling upon a lab. Everyone is gone, except Licht. He has some plans in mind for you that will make you enslaved to his passion.

Present Time
The lab was fascinatingly crowded with beakers of liquids, tubes of substances, experimental solutions that are scattered around multiple tables that filled up the center of the room. You close the door shut with an audible click. Licht watched you from a chair that was out of sight, as you poked around Sallys precious laboratory. There were no windows, everywhere you turned, rock was on the walls, floors, ceiling. "So, we're in a cave." You conclude.

"I should try to organize this collection." You nod to yourself to try and be productive. Licht narrowed his eyes in your direction, holding back a grin. You took a step closer to the table, picking up a random tube filled with a pink gooey substance. "What are you doing?" Licht stands up from his seat, walking towards you. Surprised by the sudden voice, you drop the tube, which shattered on impact with the ground. You spun around to meet the eyes of the leader. "Licht.."

He arrived in front of you, lifting his hand to your shoulder, moving the strands of hair out of the way. You stared at the floor that was covered in pink. Licht hooked his fingers under your chin, lifting your face up. "I'm so sorry, I'll have it cleaned up as soon as possible if you let-" His lips pressed onto yours, muffling your speech with a passionate kiss. "You're apologizing to the enemy." He smirks, "You need to be punished for what you've done Magic Knight." Your eyes were wide as you stared into those gorgeous golden eyes. His tone was light, but his words held weight

"Are you screwing around with me?" You whisper looking off to the side. The excitement began to course through your body. You bite your lip then grabbed onto his robe tugging on the fabric. Your head lay on his solid chest. "I'm sorry for breaking the tube." You tug firmly, pulling him towards your body. "No, you're not sorry at all, yet." He says into your ear as he nips at the lobe. His persona changed quickly to something more brutal.

You push up on your tiptoes, attempting to meet his lips. Licht stood out of reach, his eyes darkening by the moment. He didn't kiss you, he instead dodged your mouth and leaned down. His arms enveloped around your hips, lifting you off the ground. You wrap your legs around his body. "You're so eager for your punishment (Y/N)." His forehead pressed against yours. You blushed as you pressed your lips to his. He allowed you to control the rough kiss as he walked you back into the table. The beakers were pushed off to the ground, along with every tube that crowded the space he needed for you.

He sat you down gently over the clear surface of the table, keeping your legs wrapped around him. His hand moves to your face, cupping your cheek as he kisses you fervently. His hips rocked into yours, grinding his body against your core. You gasped at the sensation, stretching your back as you push out your chest to him. You dig your heel into the back of his legs, moving your body against his. His member began to harden at the contact.

In one swift movement, he slid his hand down, grabbing your breast over your silky gown. His hand moves down your leg, pushing the end of the soft silk gown up. His fingertips ghosts over your inner thigh listening to you gasp as he neared your core. Your hand removes his robe completely, lifting his shirt up to dig your nails into his skin. The pads of his fingers brush over your exposed clit.

Licht growled as you made scratch marks, leaving behind puffy red lines. His hands dropped assuredly to your thighs, spreading them open. Your feet hit the back of the counter with a thud, letting out a soft whimper. His finger torment your clit by circling his finger around the nub. "Your captain would be disappointed in the way you respond to the enemy." Pulling you off the counter, he turned your body away from him. "(S/N), are worried about you." He nudges you back onto the surface. "Yet here you are." You sloped your body without needing to be told, putting your face down on the table leaving your ass high up. Licht ran his smooth hands up the back of your thighs, scrunching up the gown to your waist to expose your most intimate parts.

"Look what you've become, you're already doing what I want without needing instructions." His breathing wavered as his hands roamed over your bare ass. Your chest heaved against the solid surface, trying to remain still while Licht adjusts your legs. His thumb moves up and down the slit of your pussy, pushing against your clit slowly. You moan quietly at his ministrations. Licht tsked, dipping his thumb into your entrance. "You're not being rewarded, you're being punished." You wiggle your hips, pushing back towards him to help move his thumb in and out of you faster. Your essence coated his digit, making him move to your clit. Small jolts shot through your body at the hard pressure. You whimpered in desperation.

"Give me your hands." He directed. You move your arms back to your sides, leaving your face to press entirety onto the surface. You heard him shuffle behind you, then he removed his boots, belts, trousers, shirt within seconds. You shut your eyes, heart hammering in your ears as the anticipation built up. He used his hand to run the head of his cock up an down your slit. Teasing your clit, towards your entrance until you moaned his name with a burning need.

"Licht..." You hid your face, pushing your forehead into the table. He pulled your thighs apart further, sinking just the tip of his cock into your prepped hole. He paused, letting you stretch for him as he grabbed for your wrists. He grips your wrists firmly, holding them to either side of your knee. He tugged on your arms to make sure you were completely immobile. Licht sheath himself fully into your core with one long stroke. Your brows furrowed, gasping at the fullness. He paused only for a moment until he was satisfied with your state of readiness. He tugged your wrist tightly as he thrust hard into you, picking up speed.

"(Y/N)," His gasps were laced with a low rumble. "You take my cock so well for a Magic Knight." You moaned loudly, crying out when he sped up his thrusts. Your thoughts went to the possibility of Sally, Rhya, Vetto, Valtos and Fana discovering you two having sex. You hoped the door was locked, but you couldn't care less with the pleasure clouding your mind. Each time he plowed into you, he kept your wrist pressed to the counter by your sides. Your pussy clenched around his length, making Licht groan behind you. Licht fucked you faster, harder, making your pussy quiver against his cock.

He let out short puffs, plunging into you until his toes curled. Licht could tell you were close, your whimpers became outcries and your slick pussy became drenched. "I'm not going to stop fucking you." His voice sent chills up your spine. Your knees began to shake as your vision went white. You screamed out his name as your walls throbbed around his thick cock. Licht kept pushing his hips against yours, keeping you immobile. He wouldn't stop, not until you collapse from exhaustion. The mess on the ground was in front of you. Licht looked down at the satisfied look on your face, still pressed into the counter. "We're not done yet, I don't care if somebody see's us like this. You're going to be known for having sex with the enemy and loving every moment of it."

EXTRA:
The Clover Kingdom continued to search for the notorious Magic Knight, (Y/N). Nobody has given up, especially when some clues have pointed a search party in the direction of where you may be residing.

A/N
This was some gooood stuff to write. Licht is my favorite lemon I've written so far.
Enjoy!❤️