57.

A couple months later

•Jacquees•

"Where you say she went again?" Boakie asked me as we all just chilled with the twins in the living room. I actually called off the rest of the tour because my children and girlfriend are more important. Especially because I have a lot planned for this family.

"I told her to go on ahead and pamper herself, she deserve it plus she got some shows coming up " Jnr tugged on my dreads like a lil badass.

"Juju let go, lil badass" I cooed at him, he an exact image of Nayvadius. Act just like him too

"Pops Jazzy crying" Nayvadius rushed down the stairs out of breath.

"Come hold Juju, Jazzy hungry probably" I won't even lie the kids been a big help when it comes to the twins. Since they on summer break they always home and Deja and I are constantly working so they hold it down.

"Juju smell like sour milk and shit" He laughed as he took his little brother from my arms.

"Just like you did lil boy" I laughed going up the stairs into the baby room.

Jazzy was crying alright. Her nappy smelt like collard greens and mustard on a 1000.

"Aww you so chunky stinka butt" I picked her up moving her onto her changing table

"Looking just like yo' mama stinka winka butt" She stopped all her crying and let me change her

There door opened and in came the twins.

"Papa, why momma taking so long," They ask me this everytime Deja leaves the damn house.

"Y'all hungry?" I asked, that's probably their reason for asking

"I just want a slurpee" Kamoni smiled

"What do you want Hari'?"

"Takis, and a white Gatorade"

"Kahari your nasty fa' that, them white Gatorade's taste like cough syrup ew you gross shawty" They really do to be completely honest

"I mean atleast I don't eat pickles and peanut butter let's be honest" She sighed so uneffortlessly

"So you wanna roast" I chuckled rocking Jazzy

"Don't get me started with your I can't eat spicy food without Gatorade headahh" I laughed, she smirked at me

"Papa don't try me witcho' four feet one headahh, witcho mop headahhh' ugly ahh lil boy" This little girl think she funny.

"Kahari you stupid let's go, Mama don't like us in here" Her sister pulled her out the room.

I love those two girls to death man. Just wait till it's official.

———

Alright y'all so I'm actually surprising Deja right now at her show. She has no idea I'm here and what I'm about to do. But all I do know is my love for her is never dying.

Let me vent to y'all real quick. I'm so proud of my baby girl and everything she's done. She started from nothing and now she's something. She carried twins for God's sake whiles living her best life. It's not every woman out there that can do what DeJa does. Shawty' fought a whole woman whiles pregnant with twins. I mean that's insane. Nobody does that.