14.

•Deja•

Life is what you make it, and right now I'm
on my way to another business meeting. Nervous but excited, Boyfriend supposed to be there but some shit got in the way regarding his management but he said he might be there. I'm just nervous

I actually had to struggle to get Derrick take care of the girls because their father has had enough of their disrespect. He thinks it's me, he caused this for himself. He did what he did to make his girls see him this way. Ain't nothing I did make them act the way they do towards him.

Parking in the parking lot I got all my stuff together, took a deep breath and got out of my car.

This meeting is the meeting that could possibly change my life for ever. Change Kahari and Kamoni's life forever. I can't fuck this up.

I pushed the double doors open and went into the room I was assigned to meet in. My nerves were driving me insane. I was completely nervous to the point where I was finding it hard to walk.

I walked in and they were a whole bunch of men who looked like they could turn me into a star, they had all the chains designer everything. This made my nerves even worse.

"Ayee!! The potential star" One of them greeted as I walked in an found a seat in the middle

"How are you doing Ms?" The Guy Who basically has been talking to me about this career asked, his names Mike I beleive. I forget.

"I've been doing very well, I've worked on my debut song and it's sounding very good"

"Perfect, and your kids, we realize doing this and managing kids is a hard job right now do you have a stable job?"

"Right now I don't, my boyfriend has been helping me out when it comes to finances other than him I really wouldn't know where to get money from" That is really embarrassing, having to count on someone for money? How immature do I sound.

"Kudos to your boyfriend, now speaking of him who is he?" The other guys in the background were taking notes and I found that so amusing, like why would you want to take notes about my boring ass.

"Yeah, he does RnB Jacquees is his stage name he's the one who inspired me to get out here and meet different people,"

They all started to smile and and throw out some oohs and ahah's

"He's also managed by us, no wonder why you here, Queedy put you on" I found that a little funny. Why do they call him Queedy df.  They posed to call him Jacquees I thought they was professional.

"So What we had planned for you today is we want you to spit a verse off the debut, if you can't spit anything good your done, we done want anyone who will play around about their career" Well sheesh.

I stood up and cleared my throat, in me doing that the door opened and Rodriquez walked in, making me nervous because this would be the first time he'd hear me rap.

"My bad, sorry I'm late" He came and found his seat next to me.

"Go ahead when your ready Dej"

"Bitch I got the mac or the 40
Turn a bitch to some macaroni
Tell me how you want it I'm on it
I really mean it I'm just not recordin'
Give lil bro the choppa for all you oppas
Leave a bitch nigga head in pasta
You are an impostor, ain't got no money
Put the burner to his tummy, and make it bubbly
I really hate niggas I'm a Nazi
Love wearin' all black, you should see my closet
Rock that all white, when I'm feelin' Godly
Hop out like Coke, I ain't gotta park it
Fuck is y'all saying, bitch my hood love me
48214 real niggas know me
I been out my mind since they killed my cousin
Free my cousin Devin, man he just called me" This just the first half of the verse Deja, calm down. You almost done