34.

Christmas Eve.
•Deja•
5:45am

I woke up and rubbed my eyes.

Rodriquez was laying sound asleep next to me, I gave his ass a piece of my mind yesterday.

But his clingy ass forgot all I said and he still sleeping in the same bed as me, you could tell he was done with me, he was tired. We can't give up though, we got so much in store to just switch up. So we gonna work this shit out.

At the end of the day, I'm still his girlfriend we break up and get back together either way, just a lot if things have been said causing there to be some bad blood. That's all.

I got out bed, feeling some type of substance at my thighs. I quickly looked down and there was nothing there.

But I feel like I'm gonna throw everything I ate up. Oh hell no.

I threw up all over myself and his bed. I got up rushing over to my bag to get my my hygiene essentials even and an extra pair of underwear. Straight to the guest bathroom I went. I'll leave his bathroom to him.

--

When I got out the shower, Rodri was awake and he seemed to be talking to his phone.

I quickly glanced at the sheets and they were changed. I guess I won't mention that. Now I know he's down forever. Get y'all a nigga that don't freak out over somebody throwing up

"It's Christmas Eve TeamJacquees Goodmorningg Yeah, Y'all Vadi and Kahari fans need to get on, they siblings" He must be on instagram live.

"Y'all ask some questions" I side eyed him as I stripped of my towel and began applying lotion to my upper body

"Who told you I'm married? I'm in a bipolar relationship with my girl, she crazy" He laughed looking at me, when I tell you I wanted to smack that nigga silly, I wanted to do that and more.

I began paying him no mind as I put my bra on, due to this stupid ass vomit I already put my underwear on. I slipped on my Nike spandex shorts

"What am I doing fa' Christmas? I'm spending Christmas with my kids and my momma my sisters Christmas allat' Jazz," He began watching me.

"Someone asked if I'm with Deja? Yeah Look say wash' poppin" He pointed the camera towards me

"Rodriquez don't fucking record me," I hid my face with a pillow

"Wassup! Yeah I'm coolin' wit the chick yur' me she hea' mad and shit" I rolled my eyes, as I began packing my stuff and getting it ready. This chick will rock your shit in 4.3 seconds if you don't get your act right.

Later on today me and Kahari going to sleep over Derrick place so we could spend Christmas morning together. But I'm letting her sleep because we'll be up all night. She's probably awake, her and NayNay don't sleep, at all. No surprise the two are inseparable

"I haven't had some sex in a good minute, DeJ over hea' foolin! But go get that Try Me on all platforms" I took whatever that was infront of me and threw it at him. He's being extremely irritating.

Lucky for him it was a pillow.

"Yo, chill out" He fixed his hair

"Watch your fucking mouth on that shit" I yelled

"Y'all hear this chick? My bad y'all I'm dealing with a crazy broad right now I'm gonna call security, security" He yelled like a crazy person, he's acting like an annoying six year old cousin that always trying use your phone at a family event.

Your leaving in 6 hours Deja, you can do it.

I eyed him before getting back to what I was doing, which was nothing.