6.

•Nayvadius•

"So you telling me you had a dream were me and your ex had a baby? And we were having sex? Derrick what type of shit you on?"

It was currently 4, in the Afternoon jus' got back from school. Me and Kahari was acting a whole fool today, we was wildin'

Anyways. Unk and Pops was having a conversation about Deja. That's Kamoni and Kahari momma' aka my daddy crush aka Unk ex girlfriend. I'm starting to like Deja a lot, she's really funny and she's really nice. But, things could really turn bad if Unk find out Pops and Deja talking because when I tell you Unk still love her, he really do.

I won't lie, it feels good watching Pops fall in love after momma' left. It's been hard for me because it's just some stuff that don't feel right when Pops do it. For example, my dreads. Momma had them joints looking fihh' but when pops be touching em' them thangs be looking like one of Kahari lil' lalaloopsies she be talking about.

So really, if Pops and Deja work out she could fill that empty space, the twins told me that she cook really good, she know how to do hair, and she loves to love. I really wasn't messin' with Hari's whole idea of trying to get them together, it's like they just did it on they own. I can't say that though, Me and the twins don't really know what they got going on we just the outsiders maybe they don't really like eachother. Ion' know.

"Vadi, you goin' to the FYB place go getcha' ya shit I gotta a show to get to, get on up" man, I hate that house so much.

"I'm not going there again, I promise you I ain't going I hate that place"

They both looked at me crazy, I been on my ish lately. I'm only ten but I act as if I'm 20, and that's what it is.

"Then where you gonna go? Cuz' you ain't coming with me to my shows I gotta' girls to meet" Nigga no you don't.

"I known you've been cheating, imma' tell ha' and imma tell her where you be doing it at" He furrowed his eyebrows

"Vadius, who are you talking about? You forget I'm yo' pops?"

"Imma Tell ha' and you know who Pops I ain't going to that dirty ass house no more pops' I hate that place so much you don't even know" I ain't even let him finish I ran up to my room locking my door. Whatever the case was I wasn't going to go.

•Deja•

"Mommy! Mommy! Kamoni said she gonna tell Daddy that Nayvadius is our step brother!" Kahari been yelling all damn day.

"Yall and Nayvadius aren't anything like that, mommy is still single Aight?"

"Exactly, like your dreaming Kahari, mommy doesn't like Mr. B he has a girlfriend he's dating Ms. Watson" Dang.

"Just because they were kissing don't mean they dating Kamoni"

"Kahari! She got in his car what are you saying? That's his girlfriend!" I guess I was kind of taken back, I was really falling for him.

"Kamoni shut up, shut up" She waved her sister off.

Somebody phone kept going off, vibration after vibration.

"Who phone that is?" I asked

"Oh it's mine" I looked down and it was Rodriquez.

"Fuckyou" I mumbled to myself.

He kept calling me, and texting me. I guess I'm living in some type of curse. Every man I try to atleast associate myself with, some stupid shit ends up happening.