36.

•Kahari•

Christmas was so good! Me and my sister we got so many presents, from mommy, daddy, Step, Eggroll, it was amazing.

It's the day after Christmas, and we have the entire FYB house to ourselves. Mommy is watching me, Kamoni and Nayvadius because Step got a few shows to do, so he's gone.

Well, we don't got the whole house to ourself, Boakie is here, and so is Deequincy. The thing is, Deequincy is Quantayvon's dad. Momma doesn't know that's his dad. Momma doesn't really like Deequincy..he's rude.

I  been chilling in the living room with Quantayvon and Nayvadius, but for some reason Kamoni up in Step room. Everybody down here but she up stairs with momma.

"So what y'all get for Christmas?" Quantayvon asked

"Yo bro, me and my sisters got mad shit, like mad shit" Vadi said,

"Like what? Y'all got toys or sum'?" Quan asked trying to be funny.

"Your ex girlfriend got toys for Christmas, speaking of which why y'all break up?" Vadi asked referring to Kamoni.

"I never dated her bro, we just a lil vibe" These boys are the worst liars outchea'

"Yeah you did, stop frontin' you know you was tryna kiss all on that" Kamoni a shy ass girl so I know she would never let no 7th grader violate her like that.

"Kiss on what? I ain't never touch her" That part I wasn't sure if it was true or not.

"Whatever the case was, you and my sister had something going on, don't lie" I smirked

"I mean, she cute as heck and she thick" Now this dude crossing the line.

"Have you seen her momma? DeJa booty out of this world" Boakie said barging Into our conversation.

We all looked at him like "Nigga who asked you"

"I'm just saying" He mumbled

"Y'all" momma came laughing down the stairs

"What's wrong?" Boakie asked

"Try me just hit a million views, a bitch blowing up" She laughed

"Damn momma that's a lot of views" Vadi laughed

"I got a milly, I got a milly" She started twerking and laughing everywhere

We all laughed at her.

"I gotta go see my managment, Boakie you in charge don't hurt my kids" She laughed

"Alright lady, congrats" Momma left and once she did that Quantayvon went upstairs. Oh shznap.

•Quantayvon•

I'm really trying to figure out why Kamoni just stopped talking to me.

Like fa'real, she ain't give me no warning she just stopped talking to me. So I disowned her. Plus I ain't even get so see her because my pops so involved in the hoes and his "music". It's gotten so bad, to the point where I spent Christmas with my mom and her thot friends. I never be with my mom, never.

I busted into Uncle Que room without even knocking. She was checking herself out in the mirror.

"Wassup wit' it?" I asked her

"Why are you here?" She said with an attitude.

"I can't come check up on you? Hiding in your daddy room not gonna help you lil' girl"

"Dating seventh graders at your school isn't going to help you either lil boy" Damn shawty smooth with the comebacks

"What? Were did you get that from, you don't even go to my school so how would you even know? Plus shit ain't true just a rumor"