26.

•Deja•
Thanksgiving Day
4:45pm

"Shit" I sighed as we finally finished setting the table. I've been here with Momma Rosie, Miracle, and Rozzie since 6 In the morning.

"We did it" Rozzie smiled giving me a high five.

Today I felt loved by these ladies. Especially Momma Rosie. But I'm still testing the waters, everything good doesn't last forever.

"I'm gonna go take a shower" I said

"Alrighty pretty" Mamma Rosie smiled.

I went up to Rodri's room and laid on the bed, I'm so hungry and I miss my baby.

The door to the room opened and it was one of the FYB guys. Why are these always just up in boyfriend room without knocking.

"Oh, I thought Jacquees was here" He stuttered

"Oh he's not here"

"Oh, well Happy Thanksgiving" His smile was warm and genuine

"Thanks..uh"

"Boakie"

"There's so many of y'all I forget your names" I chuckled

"You're Deja right?"

"Yeah, his girlfriend" I stated, just Incase this nigga tried anything.

"Lemme leave you Before he catch me in here" He snickered before leaving. Fucking pest.

I got my towel from my suitcase and went into his bathroom.

His bathroom was really nice. I opened up one of his drawers and found a note. It read:

One day When the time is right I'll get on one knee in front of the whole world and propose to Deja Serenity Monet, pops wherever you are right now I want to make sure you make it to my wedding, pops I fell in love, I love her pops, her kids love me and I see them as my own, pops I want her to myself forever, I so in love I can say this: I love you Deja Serenity Monet, be mine forever.

I felt tears rising in my eyes. I want the same for me; the day I get married I want my actual father walking me down the isle. Just a matter of time before I realize him and momma aren't checking for there youngest daughter anymore.

I stripped of all my clothes and hopped in the shower.

-

Once I did my hair, makeup everything, I was ready to see my babies again.

I could hear people arriving downstairs, it got loud pretty quickly actually.

I sprayed some of my perfume on and made my way downstairs.

Literally the whole FYB was there and so was my boy.

Once I walked into main area, Rodri appeared out of no where startling me.

"You look so good mama" He whispered in my ear kissing me a bunch of times

"Thank you, You look sexy yourself with this hat on" I giggled

"Ugh" He groaned into my ear grabbing my butt