37.

•Rodriquez•
2:30am

Usually after my shows I be tired, but right now I'm up and I cannot fall asleep. Like I close my eyes for two minutes then I'm up again. Jet lag done killed the boy.

The hotel tv is on, and everyone I'm sharing a room with is asleep.

Eggroll is knocked out and so is Tevin, I don't know how they do it man. They partied harder than me at the after party how is that possible.

I'm just gonna FaceTime my baby, I didn't get to call her yesterday after she called me. I talked to Kamoni afterwards she's doing fine, the bruise should heal soon. I wish that nigga Deequincy would step foot in my house again, have his ass extorted. Why his son even kissing Kamoni in the first place, she told him she ain't wanna date or whatever they was doing. Now you know he's gonna be one of those niggas when a girl let him go.

I put Deja on FaceTime. Took her a minute to answer though, I understand it's early down there.

"Hey mama" She looked confused or something.

"Why isn't you sleep? You got a bunch of shows tomorrow watchu' doin"

"I couldnt sleep, like my eyes won't even close baby"

"So you ova' hea' just waking me out my sleep to help you sleep?" She laughed

"Yeah Basically,"

"That's cute" She smiled.

"I seen your post on IG your views went up fast"

"Yeah I'm opening for a few people in a few weeks, I'm like nervous but I think I got it"

"You'll be fine, who are you opening for?" I asked

"Uhm, they said I'm opening for Young Thug, Rich Homie Quan and Jacqueees" She said excited

"Oh coo' so you gonna be like a crowd hyper for me? You preforming before I do?"

"Basically, they said I'll be doing shit like that for a while unless I really blow up"

"Are you okay with that?" I asked her

"Well I mean, for now" you could see in her face that she was upset with that. I mean when I started out I wasn't doing no opening acts type gigs. This management a lil' on the sexist side. If Deja hadn't of hit a mil they wouldn't pay attention to ha.

"Hey, babe you follow up on your issue from Christmas?"

"No, but it's gotten way worse" I really think this girl is pregnant, but she wants to deny it. So I'll just let it lay low; for now.

"It's Funny How you think I'm pregnant, we use condomns baby"

"But we keep our shit going, that shit could've busted, when I get back we taking that test"

"When are you coming back, I miss my dick I need the dick" Shit like this turns my all the way on.

"I'll be back the day after tommorow, you miss me huh baby?"

"Yeah I do, and you better have my name on you, the necklace" She got me a necklace for Christmas that had a pendant of her name.

"I always got it on me babygirl," I licked my lips.

"My dick over here trying to break loose look" I flipped the camera to show my hard ass dick.

"That's nice, dont fucking do no dumb shit now that your horny" I flipped the camera back to myself and laughed

"What makes you think Id cheat on my girl, like I'm a faithful ass nigga look at me" It true though, I barely even communicate with ladies like that.