7.

•Deja•

When I tell you I have two sides, I really do. It's probably around 2am and I'm outside of Rodri's about to break into this nigga house.

I want what I want and if he's gonna fuck up what we got started, it's means it's time for me to put my on Bozo Bitch Deja attitude .

I spotted an open window so I got out my car and ran for it.

Getting in was pretty easy for me, I'm skinny so it's all good.

I found the stairs and I made my way up the stairs. There was a light coming from one of the rooms. Luckily it was the room that the moaning was coming from.

"Who the fuck is this" I yelled walking into the room.

Our baby was asleep in the nice crib we bought.

"Rodri? You cheating on me?" I started balling my eyes out.

"No, Deja it's not what it looks like" I pulled the blanket off and it was this Angela girl everyone's been speaking on.

"Yes it is! You got the baby right here and you doing this?" I broke down.

"Baby, please don't leave me"

"I'm pregnant"

What the fuck!

I sat up panting, as if I just finished running a damn marathon. Was that a nightmare or a dream?

I grabbed my phone from my nightstand. It was 2:30am.

I dialed his number, it's time to apologize.

"Wassup, it's Nayvadius I stole my daddy phone" This kid is my mood 25/8

"Hey babyboy, is ya' daddy sleep? It's Deja by the way"

"Nawl, He definetly awake, hold on"

"Jacquees speaking"

"Hey, it's Deja I'm sorry boothang I really am and I'm taking all that shit back,"

Soft moans sounded threw the phone. My apology wasn't worth it I'm guessing.

"Right there baby, fuck" He hung up afterwards. That could've been me he was talking to.

"An That's why nobody wanted your ugly ass except for me, you ain't got no self respect Deja"

Fuck.

•Nayvadius•

Man' fuck school. Almost got my ass stuck in in-house.

It's Lunchtime doe.

I'm sitting in a booth waiting for my bestfriend to get her slow ass here.

"You ain't eating stinky?" Hari asked as she she sat infront  me with her food

"Who wanna eat that nasty food?" I mirrored that smile of hers

"My momma' pack my lunch so ion' know nothing bout that" She giggled taking her food out.

"Watchu' got going there?" I asked

"It's Cajun Shrimp and Grits, you should take this spoon" She handed me a spoon and pushed the bowl to the middle of the table.

"Well, thank you mama' you sweet" I love her so much.

I took a bite and it was prolly' best food I had in a while.

"Wassup Nayvadius you mind if I sit witchu'?" Cairo, aka the cockblocker of the hour asked

"You see I'm with my lady right? Why you trying to third wheel?" I asked, that's right