48.

•Deja•
8:45pm

I'm so confused and angry, there's so many emotions going threw my head right now. I'm trying so hard to keep my cool.

Both me and Rodri were in the room arguing continually, better yet we still are! I feel almost disrespected at the point.

"What does she have that I don't? What does she have?" I asked almost bursting into a fit of tears.

"No it was never like that, I love you more than anything in this world DeJ" I felt my first tear escape my eye.

"No you don't! You would've never done this! No you don't!" I cried

"I do, I promise you"

"I'm leaving" I got up but he quickly got a firm grip on my waist leaving me standing there face to face with him.

"You not leaving, we working this out" He kissed on my neck

"Deja chill, Valentine's Day in a few days just gimme a chance" I didn't realize it was in a few days. Valentine's Day. When me and Derrick were together we renamed it I Love Derrick Day and I Love Deja day.

I sat down on the bed looking defeated.

"Thank you, now look I'm sorry Alright, I just wasn't really serious with you like I am now and stuff happened,"

"And your stupid for going back to her! Your dumb! Look what's she's doing to the family!" She's haunting us like a ghost or something.

"Chill," He sighed

"The Love I'm giving You is real, if you don't wanna returns lemme know and imma leave simple" He looked down playing with the rug.

"Your not leaving me anymore, I'm giving you genuine love, so please stop, i'a find out if this really my baby, threw it all you gonna stick with me, if the love is real of course"

I sat there contemplating if I was gonna beat Angela ass or not.

"Fine" I finally let up.

"Thank you babygirl, I love you" He kissed my lips

"I'm goin to bed" I yawned pushing back so my head was against the head board

"No you're not," He walked up to my side and hovered over me as if he was a human umbrella

"Yes I am, now move" I pushed his body forward

He pulled the covers down lifting my shirt.

"Daddy's baby" He kissed my stomach.

"There's barely anything in there yet" I chuckled a little.

"So? It still my baby" He kissed my stomach one more time before he pulled my shirt down and pulled the covers back on.

"You sexy as hell" He caressed my cheek.

"I know I am" I laughed

He sat on the edge of my side of the bed.

"Come here" He placed his hand on the side of my face bringing me in for a kiss which definetly escalated to something completely different.

"Mm" He moaned into my mouth,

Furrowing my eyebrows I looked down and his hand was in his pants, this dude is so nasty. Beating his meat infront of me.

Our tongues intertwined as the kissing got deeper.

"Mm yeah" He moaned in between kisses

He let his free hand travel up my shirt, the touch of his cold fingers on my nipples made them perk up.