9.

Two weeks later.
•Deja•

It's probably been about two weeks since I last seen Rodri, he had to leave me for his little mini tour he was going on, today was the last day I'd have to wait, he was coming tonight

We've known eachother for a month, and I'd say things are going really well, we're not dating yet, but we're almost there. He trusts me so much that he let me keep Nayvadius for the time he's gonna be gone. Nayvadius and I's relationship is turning into some good. I admire that little poopy attitude he has

It's just the little things Rodri does, texting me all the time, calling me his baby, he even decided to tell the girls that he was there new father, and they were pretty ecstatic.

"Momma! Can we please go shopping ain't no snacks in the house" Kamoni whined.

"Go tell Nay and Hari to get they shoes on, Hurry up mama" I went into my room grabbed my wallet and put my shoes on.

Usually I'd say no to something like this because I simply wouldn't have no money, but Rodri, gave me some money, the amount is enclosed 😊

I got into the car, and sooner or later the kids got in.

"So, then I told Nova that I ain't her friend no more, and I guess now her and Jessica trying to get at you like they gonna do anything, I got goons" Kahari is a real life storyteller, I'm telling you.

"Kahari What are you talking about" I sorta' chuckled

"Momma these girls be trying me, they don't know who my daddy, psh, ion know who he is either" none of us do Kahari.

"I know that abusive man is not my father," She added

"Ion' claim that man" Kamoni also added

"NayNay you called yo' daddy yet?"

"Yeah, called him after school he said you gotta' make sure you save some food for him" His dad is so funny.

"What's his favorite food?"

"Everything" He caused all of us to giggle

"He like cornbread? Fried chicken? Collards?" I know be like collards because that man got a big booty.

"Ahh, That man can eat a whole bowl of collards when he's done he's got collards in between his teeth" I knew he liked collards

"That's gonna be what imma' make so that's when he gets back tonight he'll eat good"

•Derrick•

Lately I've been losing my mind. I always feel out of control. My actions are what determines my future and right now all because of my idiot self I probably won't be able to see my daughters ever again.

I smoke weed, I get crazy when I'm high. I guess maybe I have some remorse and sympathy for Deja, I mean she was my first love like nobody else can replace her. Nobody! I would've beat Rodriquez up also but it was whoever I saw first and that was Deja. I regret my actions tho, because of what I did both of my daughters blocked my phone number. That's how you know I'm a sick man.

•Rodriquez•

8:45pm

I'm so drained right now. London was coo first time going overseas, it was straight. I'm tired though.

Seriously though, jet lag done killed me. The flight just landed and I'm waiting for the driver to get here. Im just ready to see my woman crush again.

"Jacquees! Oh my goodness" Some Girls started coming towards me, you better know your limits

"Wassup" I smirked.