19.

The Next Day
•Rodriquez•

Something is going on and I don't know know what to think of it. Durante sending dickies to my girl? My girl out with her ex and his son? In public?

It's all adding up, I'm not being the best boyfriend I can. Even though I broke up with her which I didn't mean to literally break up with her, but it seemed like I did.

Everybody has those times where they say something but they don't actually want it to happen. I guess that's what happened to me.

And never did I intended to push her so hard that a knot formed on her head. Never would I do something to intentionally hurt a lady. Just in that moment I was angry.

I grabbed my phone from the coffee table and dialed Deja number, hopefully she ain't block me like she did to Durante.

It rang for a few seconds but she finally picked up.

"What do you want Jacquees" Feisty much? Damn.

"You busy?" I asked being a little daredevilish

"I'm around what do you need a pack of magnums?" She's agitating but I love it. I miss it.

"Girl stop playing with me, can you meet me at my house I needs to talk to you"

I could sense her rolling her eyes, even though I wasn't physically there.

"Whatever, you better be ready to apologize I'm tired of doing this with you Jacquees"

"I'm waiting"

"I'm coming"

"Aight" I hung up.

A few of the boys here, including Durante and I know once he sees her he'll go bezerk. He's always doing that. Once he seees another one of his friends finding love he does all in power to get in the way. Only because the girl he had Durante Jnr with is dating I think one of these mainstream rappers I forget who.

-

Once the doorbell finally rung I jump off my bed and ran downstairs. Almost tripping off the stairs and busting my ass.

I opened the door and her sexy ass was standing there looking bomb.

I reached for a hug and she bit my ear hard,

"Why you so freaky?" I smirked

"Ain't nothing freaky about me, now let's go I'm tryna here what your pathetic ass has to say" Dang Rodriquez she a hard one but you like hard ones coming from your previous bitch huh? She in prison.

"Come in, we doing upstairs today" I already sense what's going to happen but I'm not sure.

When we got to our room you could here the boys taking and she seemed paranoid.

I closed my door and sat on the bed, she joined me.

"So wassup" She sighed playing with my hair

"I was just finna' apologize to ya I'm sorry baby I really am and I ain't like Derrick I actually stay to my word I'm sorry alright baby, be my baby again please" A warm smile appeared on her face