29

•Nayvadius•

This the thing about not having Kamoni at home.

She's so sweet she could bring joy to any situation. Since her bullshit ass dad wants to keep her for three weeks, it's just me and Kahari. Kahari in room arrest for scratching Boakie.

It all went down like this. He was annoying us in the morning and it was pissing her off, so she attempted to beat him up, luckily she scratched him.

Her momma was yelling at her, whiles Pops was yelling at Boakie because he's been on us all day. Fucking creep. I used to be cool with him but now I think he's a pedophile.

"Nay I'm going to the studio," Deja said walking down the stairs

"Okay, have fun Step" I smiled

Once the door closed I heard footsteps. Damn it Kahari.

"She gone?" Kahari whispered

"Girl what it look like?"

"Kahari get back in yo' room" Pops yelled from his room.

"How the fuck" she huffed going up the stairs.

"Gottem' coach" I laughed

I picked up my phone and dialed Kamoni's number, really the only person I want to hear from. I need to make sure sis okay. I don't really have feelings unless it's love. Thinking back I feel really bad for bullying her. I do.

"Hello?" Her voice was low,

"Hey Kamoni It's NayNay" Her and her mom came up with my nickname NayNay, I'm an amazing dancer yur' me, so I NayNay my way along. Nah chill Nayvadius your jokes corny as fuck.

"Oh hey brother"

"Why you sound so depressed?" I asked

"I'm stuck with my dad, he's been nothing but rude and annoying"

"Where is he now?" I asked

"Oh he's asleep, and I'm up watching my little brother" Yeah, I could here baby sounds in the background

"We missed you in the house, Kahari kinda grounded" I heard her giggle on the other end

"What did she do?" She asked

"She scratched Boakie badly he was bleeding, he almost beat pops up" He tried to swing but pops weaved the shit out of him.

"Why do you even live with those dudes anyways, there mad annoying seriously" She groaned

"I say that to pops every damn day there here they not even useful all they do is smoke and mess stuff up,"

She kept silent, I heard rustling around in the background

"Nay I'll call you, my dads awake" She whispered mad low

"Alright sis, I-I-I love you"

"Love you too" She hung up quickly after.

I couldn't believe myself. I went from bullying her in school to telling her that I love her. I do love her.

I love her mom to. I just can't get that out to Deja. I've told all my friends that she's my mom. Biological. I didn't feel bad about that lie at all. I don't really have any memories with my biological mom. She was only around for "so long" and when I'm with Deja and the twins that little whole is filled so I forget about her so easily.

I'm might come off as a spoiled little boy, since my father is Jacquees, but that's really not the case. Yeah I have a lot of designer clothes, yeah I have over a million dollars in my college account. That doesn't mean nothing.