47.

•Kamoni•
Tuesday
8:00am.

It's time for my first transition to my first class which is Math with Mr. Warren. It's a B day schedule so that mean my schedule is a little different. On an A day my first class would be Social Studies.

Lucky for me, Nayvadius is in my travel group. He's not in my homeroom but he's in my travel team. Our travel team is basically like the group we have classes with. There's three of them. Travel team C1,C2,and C3. I happen to be in C2

Opening the door I sat myself in my assigned seat, which was next to Bahaadur. She's a quiet girl; she wears a hijab and is mostly respectful at all times. She's actually pretty smart. She has a deep Arabic accent. So she's sometimes hard to understand

Unfortunately, the bad ones walked threw the door, people like Treyson, Cairo, McHarty all those bad kids from my homeroom.

"Alright, imma' need y'all to settle down" Mr Warren announced as he got his clipboard ready to call attendance.

"Bahaadur"

"Present"

"Kamoni"

"Present"

"Treyson"

"I'm hea'" He cleared his throat

"Nope, brova' What is da' response? Not I'm hea'" Mr. Warren was very strict about our responses if your response wasn't present then you absent.

"Present" Treyson groaned.

"Nayvadius"

"Present"

"McHarty"

"Present"

——-

Once attendance was done and everyone was here, Mr. Warren started his lesson.

I took out my math binder and put it at the side of my desk. That was what everyone was supposed to do.

"Only Kamoni know what to do?" Mr. Warren asked the class.

There was a lot of shuffling until the air went silent, everyone had their binders out.

"Yesterday, we began working on adding fraction with unlike denominators, correct?" We all nodded in agreement.

"Alright, So y'all take out fresh lined paper, whiles I get today's lineup out on the smart board" I took a fresh piece of paper from my binder and put it in-front of me.

"Kamoni come here" Mr. Warren gestured for me to come, I got up pushed in my chair and walked to him.

"I just printed the independent work from the copier, please go get it fa' me"

"Alright"

"Thanks babygirl, grab a hall pass on your way out" walking to the door I grabbed the hall pass lanyard and put it around my neck.

Leaving the classroom, I walked threw the halls till I got to the printer.

His papers were still printing. I know here His because he always puts "Mr. Warrens Work" in bold print at the top of everything. He's extra.

When all the papers finished printing I made sure they were all his papers before I made my way to class.

Getting inside I returned the hall pass and gave Mr. Warren his papers.

"Thanks" He smiled.

I sat back in my seat and situated myself. My seat wasn't as warm as it was before.