18.

A few weeks later
•Deja•

Rodriquez has been on my mind all day everyday. Even though he did what he did I miss his guts, I just want to make up and kiss him again. It's been almost a month since he "broke" up with me.

Since that day I've blocked Durante's numbers and I was ready to do the same for every other FYB guy I have on my phone. But I changed my mind about blocking every other guy.

The girls are at school so I'm by myself again. But they have some type of showcase st their school so I'm getting ready to head there. Derrick should be meeting me here, then we go their together, just because we're their parents. I bet Rodriquez will be there also.

I went inside the bathroom and polished my hair up. After doing that I grabbed my pocket book and slid my phone and wallet inside.

Getting to the living room, I could see Derrick and the baby in the seat coming in.

I grabbed my bag and left the house, making sure to lock it completely. Never know what other dude knows where I stay.

"You ready?" I asked him

"Yeah, tired though" He yawned

We walked to the car, I unlocked it and sat in whiles he set Keyaun up in the back. Once he got settled In the front, I started the car.

"What is this thang' even about?" Good question.

"They said they doing some type of presentation of their work I have no clue, all they asked was if we could go"

"So you aware that Kamoni has a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, Quantayvon is his name if I recall"

"I hope he's respectful as fuck, my baby only ten and he what twelve?"

"I think, I'm really not sure but I know someone in his family is associated with
Jacquees"

When we pulled up to the school there was nowhere to park, literally cars everywhere.

"Ain't no where to park in this bitch" I mumbled

Once I found a parking spot, We got ourselves out the car and headed into their school

Keyaun little baby self started crying. His soft nasal cries echoed in the hallways we were walking threw.

"It's okay Key don't cry king" Derrick cooed at him.

The first class we stopped in was Kamoni's we couldn't go in until Keyaun stopped crying.

"Alright let's go" Derrick smiled once Keyaun stopped crying.

Opening the door there were a lot of parents in the room. Kamoni saw us and a huge smile appeared on her cute face. She must be happy to see her mother and father on good terms

She blew kisses at us and we returned them.

"Thank you, now for our final presenter Kamoni Banks" She went up to the front of the room and sat in this "hot seat" I guess.

"Dear me, Kamoni you are strong, momma is strong, daddy is your guardian Kahari is your sister, momma always tells you to stay true to yourself and daddy always says so get up and brush yourself off, I am strong, Kamoni you are strong, your parents are your role models they love you so much, daddy loves you and you know it Kamoni, and if he's in the room right now, daddy I love you, and too your momma if she's in the room I love you too" I felt my tears building up, my babygirl really loves me.