8.

A few days later.
•Kamoni•

Things have been very emotional lately. Things have changed since that day. I really don't wanna' see daddy ever again after what went down.

Because of him, Mommy has been so depressed. We haven't been with her. We've been away from home for the past few days. We're actually staying with Brite at Nayvadius House. We've all been just really sad lately. I've never gone this long without seeing my momma, I really never want to see daddy again.

I can really tell how much of a rider Mr. B is, he's at home with mommy and that's how's it's been for the last few days. Tommorow is Saturday and this was the Saturday all of us were supposed to go apple picking but I guess it's not happening.

•Kahari•

This whole issue has made me realize why my mother never liked my father. What a sicko' he was. He can't deny this one because I saw it with my own eyes. I will never see him the same way ever again. Never.

I haven't seen my queen in a week, ain't no few days. It's been a whole week since I last seen my momma. Brite been doing a good job in taking care of us, he's really nice.

I was just so lost.

•Nayvadius•

Man.Fuck.Unk.Man I cant beleive he really put his hands on my future step momma like that. I knew that man was sick from the start. It's really crazy what he did to her.

Deja's whole face was fucked up, she had a big ass scratch on her face, some type of laceration unda' ha' eye. Then she had bruises everywhere else.

Big ups to my pops though, he over there thuggin' it out with her. I guess it was really meant to be. In all seriousness, I've lost all respect for Unk Derrick Nawl, he ain't my Unk anymore.

FUDerrick! I dont care if you my queen daddy, I lost respect for you.

•Rodriquez•

"You hungry Deja?"

"Nah, I'm okay"

I'm still with her, imma' make sure she straight before I leave this house. She explained the whole thing to me. I couldn't beleive Derrick was cruel like that in all my years of knowing that fool I never thought he was capable of something like that. Her bruises were healing but her emotions weren't. She was still traumatized.

"Rodri" I'd gotten used to her, just the way she'd call my name

"Yes Queen"

"Thank you, for everything"

"Don't thank me," I caressed her cheek.

She got of the couch and sat on my lap, straddling me.

"You make this look so easy, I've never felt like this before Rodri, you make me feel so good" She whispered against my lips, before she attached her lips to mine, deepening our kiss by the second

I slowly parted my lips, giving her more entrance. She rested her hands in the crook of my neck.

I felt myself harden under her. This can't be good. She released the kiss looking straight at me.

I won't lie, I was ready to be embarrassed

"Oh really?" I felt her hand grip my baby maker.

I guess it's all in the heat of the moment.

"I'll just leave it there," She got up and walked away.