46.

•DeJa•
Monday.
8:40am

I dropped my keys on the table. I just got back from dropping Kamoni off at school. Kahari's suspension starts this week so she's gonna be with Derrick on his little tour for the whole week.

Derrick and Keyaun went back home after spending the weekend with us. I won't lie his presence makes me feel safe and secure, but in the inside I know what I'm doing is wrong.

I love Jacquees like I love Derrick and I can't do this to Que anymore. I can't keep ignoring his texts. I can't keep having conversations like this

 I can't keep having conversations like this

With him. Those texts were from yesterday. I can't keep having Derrick in my crib to take all the thoughts I have of Jacquees off my mind.

I stood there staring at the table before the bell rang.

Opening it, I was faced with Boakie.

"Hey cutie" He smiled at me

"You gotta chill with that" I laughed

"I got some lil' bossip I heard boutchu' I'm coming fa'some clarification"

"Getcho' ass in here boy" I let him come in before I closed the door behind him.

We sat on the couch together before he spoke.

"So you cheated on Jacquees?" He sorta' whispered

"I hope you not framing me or something" I lifted his shirt to make sure there wasn't no microphones or nun.

"I'm not, I just wanna know you cheated on him?" He asked

"Uh yeah, I did why?"

"Because me and a few of the guys not talking to him fo'some reasons so I wanted to know, can we fuck as revenge?" He pointed between me and him.

"Why would you ask?" I laughed a little nervous.

"Girl I just wanna get close to you" He brushed his hand down my thigh.

"Uhm, as long as Jacquees don't find out" I was unsure of what I just gotten myself into. Going days  without Jacquees horrified me I need something to free me.

"Is that right?" He got up to sit next to me.

He was staring right at me making it hard for me to look at him in the eye. Eye contact is my weakness.

Once I looked at him he crashed his lips onto mine pulling my body on his.

This felt even worse then me and Derrick.

He moved us onto the floor as I felt him harden against me.

"Boakie I cant do this" I mumbled as I pulled away