49.

•Rodriquez•

"Deja wakeup" I shook her as she lifted the covers a little, she's been sleep for a long time now.

"No" She closed her eyes and went right back to sleep

"Then Im not going with you, get up we gotta go" I waited till she got up fully before I continued

"Hurry up," I added before leaving the room. Deja slept from 10 last night to ten this morning.  We have three hours to do what we gotta do before the kids come back from school.

The house was full today, Boakie, Tevin, Eggroll, Issa, CTrill they were all here today. Crashing, for what?

"What I tell y'all bout' smoking?" I asked them as I got downstairs

"Yeen' say nun" Issa said before taking a pull of his blunt.

"Well My girlfriend pregnant, if y'all gonna smoke do it outside" I pointed to the door.

"And I'm leaving my kids here with y'all, I'm trusting y'all"

"Where you going?" Boakie asked

"To Miami with Deja, Valentine's Day in two days"

"She know about this?" Issa asked

"It's a surprise, I had her pack bags but she don't know what for, so keep y'all big mouths shut"

"When y'all be back?" CTrill asked

"Day after the day after valentines" I was so excited to take Deja on this trip, just me and her, I just wanna use this time to love on her.

"Aight, I'm going into the car when Deja come down tell ha' I'm in the car"

—-

After waiting for what felt like an hour Deja was finally in the car, and we were finally able to make our way to Lenox.

"Tell your fucking sister to keep me out her mentions" She smacked her teeth.

"Well good morning to you to beautiful" I started the car up.

"Good morning boyfriend" She plastered a fake smile across her face.

"Talk to me, Wassup?" I asked her

"Your sister! I'm tired of her mentioning me okay? Like she mad I got mo' followers? She need to hop off my fucking dick," I've seen a couple of MirMirs comments I just screenshot them and send them to OG.

"OG goin take care of it, alright?"

"Alright" She released all her tension

I reached over placing my hand on her stomach.

"Baby Broadnax coming soon" I smiled .

I joined our hands together.

"I'm so happy I found you, I don't know what I'd do without you, I'm just the luckiest girl alive" She said softly rubbing the top of my hand with her thumb

"I just can't wait, DeJa Serenity Broadnax," She murmured to herself

"White Christian Loub heels, makeup slayed hair and ring on point, daddy walking me down the isle" She mumbled it all but I heard it all.

I continued driving as I kept our hands together.

"So how you like my dad?" I asked her

"He's amazing, I know when you acting stupid I can go to him for advice, he looks like he been threw a lot"

"That's good, he's been threw a whole lot of marriages i'a tell you that" pops was a player, that's why I had so many relationships I thought that shit was cool.