16.

•Rodriquez•

Today I was treating my lady on another date, today I'm taking her out to eat with the kids, so technically it ain't a date but still.

I was waiting at the front of her house waiting,

"Pops is momma' every getting out of jail?"

"Why you asking this?" I was actually really bamboozled, cause I really never gave a living shit about Stanesha but I did know she'd be released pretty soon. When she does come out, life will be living hell if I'm still with Deja. Stanesha will stalk to shit out of me.

"Shes gonna be out soon, I dont know how soon doe" once I finished speaking Deja and the girls were walking towards the car

Deja opened the door and sat in the passengers seat, the girls situated themselves in the back.

"Hey" She smiled kissing me

"You looking daddyish today,
watchu' on Rod?" She joked, I love her spirit seriously.

"Girl watchu' talm' bout I ain't even  dressed up like that, look atchu" She was looking sexier than a mug.

"Your funny," She giggled

"Momma" One of the Twins high key whined

"Yes baby,"

"Remember you said you gonna get me and Kamoni new clothes, can that day be today? Please"

Deja sighed in frustration

"Kahari Mommy ain't go no money right now, I'm sorry baby I don't know when I'll be able to do that for you, momma sorry" That absolutely shattering my heart, I feel for both of them. I was once in this position.

"Kahari What is it that you and MonDog need because I'm your mommy boyfriend y'all my kids too now" Ion' why but I started to feel like a hero.

"We need new clothes, just everything in general, I guess Derrick forgot about us word on the streets is he has a son now"

Shit, she knows. Their father just got some lady pregnant and she just had their son. Kahari good at this shit.

"How do you know Kahari?" Deja asked

"It's all over Instagram, she's a Italian girl forget her name, Mommy you heard me?"

"I been heard you Kahari, just be smooth don't asking about that shit, if you really want another baby sibling imma' give you one" She smirked winking at me

"Can y'all not" Vadius said with a snappy tone

"Your being a cockblocker poopy you know that right lemme' get me some shugah ya feezeels' me" The Girls went crazy over there mommas statement, she is the funniest person I've met real talk.
——

When we finally got to Sweet Melissa's I was thanking the lord, I'm really hungry, that's on me.

Me and Deja clasped our hands together as we walked into the restaurant. She seemed a little bothered by the Derrick incident but I don't think she believes it, I guess it's almost to bad to be true yurr me.

Nayvadius held the door for all of us as we walked inside.

"Welcome to Sweet Melissa's, what can I help you with"

"Can I get a table for 5"

•Unknown•

Excited? Bamboozled? My world was just turning. A baby, by someone I met in the club over a year ago. Being forced into something I wanted but knew I couldn't forego, meeting up late nights just so his daughters would never know. Using code names when we called each-other just so his first baby momma would never find out.