39.

New Years Eve
•DeJa•
7:00pm.

So right now, I have mixed emotions. We're here at the house, all FYB is here, everyone, like everyone. They brought their "girlfriends" and the ones that have kids, have their kids here.

It's embarrassing, the "host" of the whole ordeal isn't even here. That's my boyfriend! He promised me he'd be back in time for New Years, he did. He said he'd be back a few days before. He lied to me. Again.

Since he isn't here, I'm standing on behalf of him. Which is the stupidest thing I've heard because he told everywhere he'd be here.

I sat there sipping a cup of sparkling juice cocktail. Y'all already know, DeJa don't drink like that.

Everyone was having fun, drinking smoking, kissing, laughing. I'm just sitting here. Alone. My kids upstairs having they own lil party

"Wassup lady" Issa, the light skin dread head I met at Momma Rosie house smiled as he approached me.

"Hey Issa, you look nice you cleaned ya'self up" I smiled trying to sound enthusiastic

"Girl, there's something wrong I can tell, it's in your eyes" Now this the second time this dude has done some shrink type shit.

"I'm cool, I'm just ya' know thinking" I said nonchalantly

"You look amazing, when I say amazing everyone been looking at you, your curves out, booty popping, where's your man? He need to come get you"

"I don't know where he is, to be honest"

"You got a lil belly going, you pregnant or sum?"

"Uhm..Uh Why would you ask that?" I laughed awkwardly. Isn't that like a sign of disrespect?

"My bad mami, I just got a big ass mouth I had to ask" He chuckled

"That's fine," The word pregnant scares me now. It does. And is this nigga Spanish or some shit? Mami? The fuck.

"I'm finna get high," He got up walking away.

I stood up pulling my dress down and fixing it. I did all this makeup, and hair shit for my man to not even show up.

Walking towards the kitchen, there was a few girls. They gave me a few looks that caused a lump to form inside my throat.

"Girl, you are?" One of them asked with a very sassy tone.

"I'm DeJa," I forced a smile. More like a don't catch an attitude with me bitch because I'll smack you type smile.

"Oh, you stay here?" Another asked

"Yeah, me and my kids"

"Kids? How you have kids and still have a banging ass body?" Well that felt nice.

"I had kids at 16, I was pretty young"

"Aren't you that girl, that made Try Me?" A different girl asked, it felt like a wave of excitement went threw my body, she actually recognized me!

"Yeah, that's me" I said all hyped

"I'm Amiya, by the way" One if the girls smiled

"Aurora"

"Kaycee"

"Zia"

"Nice to meet y'all, Im Deja" I laughed

"So which one do you belong to?" Zia asked me

"Jacquees,"

"You got the best one, my man Durante" Kaycee smiled