33.

•Kamoni•

Oh hey y'all! Kamoni's back, and I'm happy as ever.

I won't lie in the first week of being with daddy I wasn't liking it, but once Keyaun came I started loosening up. He's just so cute with his light skin self. He's light skin like me and Kahari.

I dont know why were light skin, mommy and daddy both milk chocolate so why we look Spanish. Genes I guess.

Anyways! I just got back from school, and daddy has to talk to me. Hopefully about my Christmas gifts because I'm ready. I been going to many Christmas's without gifts.

"Moni" He knocked on my door

"Come in Daddy"

"Hey beautiful" He kissed my forehead before sitting on my freshly made bed.

"How was school?"

"It was good, I got 100 on my math test Daddy! And on my science test I was the only one" I was really happy to tell him,

"My baby smart, you gotta work hard so you can rule the world baby" it felt good having conversations like this with Daddy, I missed this. A lot.

"Come here" He patted his lap, I sat on his lap like I would for Santa

"What you want for Christmas?" He asked

"Well, Daddy I really really want a new phone maybe an iPhone X! And I want a lot of clothes and toys and I wanna see you and momma together" I know my daddy rich, he gonna get me more than I ask for, wierd for him to ask me three days before Christmas

"You wanna see me and momma together, so we can be together? As a family?" I nodded my head

"Well, We opening y'all presents here on Christmas Day, momma and Kahari sleeping over on Christmas Eve, then after we open y'all presents we going to Rodriquez momma house to open more of y'all presents, so y'all gonna be seeing a lot of presents this Christmas"

"I really just wanna spend Christmas with my daddy, I love you" I kissed his forehead

"Love you too baby"

"Now let me up, We gotta go pick up some stuff from Rodriquez house"

I guess a shock of excitement went threw my body, I missed Step a lot, like a lot.

"I know you miss him, so I'mma leave you with him, whiles I go get Keyaun, deal?"

"Deal!" I said excited

I got off his lap, and I walked over to my shoe closet. It's huge.

"You need more shoes baby, yo' collection don't compare to mine" He laughed

"Really Daddy, you've been alive longer than me! Of course yours is bigger"

"Girl bye" He laughed walking out the room. I love my daddy.

I put on my black timbs, and my fur coat that daddy bought me. It was getting colder outside now. And we in Atlanta I just hope it isn't start snowing.

I grabbed my pocketbook and shut the light off in my room.

"Daddy I'm done" I yelled

"Coming babygirl, Wait for me on the couch mama"

I sat on the couch in front of Uncle Ikey, he's nice but he gets crazy sometime.

Anyways I just realize something, me and my friends at school were talking about how when a boy calls you baby girl or princess, that means your special.