15.

•Deja•

Last night was the absolute worst. How could anyone sleep when they're ex boyfriends dick is trying to find its way up your ass.

Derrick completely violated my space, like he didn't want me to have any space on my bed, I repeat MY BED! I really do think he was trying to fuck me down because I could feel the cum gun, I really could.

Anyways, I just got back home from dropping the girls off at the bus stop and I'm waiting for Derick to leave before I leave for Rodriquez's house.

"Deja have you seen my shoe anywea'?" Derrick asked as he walked around occasionally looking under things

"Which shoe you looking for?" I asked sounding like I cared but I could really give two shits about a shoe.

"Forget it I know wea' my shoe is" He walked on into my room. I really just want out of this house. Like it's too small for us, if I ever have visitors they gonna have to sleep in my room, which is fine if they my boyfriend if they not I'm not dealing with it. Especially after what happened yesterday.

"Aight baby mama I'm out" Durk said heading towards the door with his duffel bag in hand

"Aight, drive safe " I knew he expected for me to say more but after what he did yesterday the only thing I'm saying is Get.The.Fuck.Out.

Once he finally left I did my little happy dance which consisted of a little middle finger action.

Getting into my room, I slipped my slides on and grabbed my wallet, phone, keys, and I was out.

—-

Rodriquez House.

After waiting for who knows how long for this person to open the gate, I was finally able to park and make my way into the house.

Ringing the front door bell I could hear chatter, that means he has some company even though it was supposed to be just me.

"Wazzam'" It was the annoying Vietnamese guy from the FYB place meaning he has them disrespectful ass niggas crashing.

"Rodri here?" I asked

"You mean Jacquees? Yeah he here why?"

"Did you forget that he's my boyfriend, you know what Eggroll move" I pushed him out the way walking in, Rodri was smoking on the couch with a whole bunch of other guys.

"Ooh Baby" He smiled smashing his blunt on the ash tray, it was a roach anyways

"My baby" He whispered in my ear before kissing me

"You eat yet?" He caressed my sides and I was a little nervous because his guys were staring me down.

"Nawl, I'm fine" He let go off me and sat back down on the couch, I followed him and sat next to him.

"Aye lady, ain't you fuck with Derrick before?" Some dark skin guy with long dreads asked me

"Wait what, whatchu' ask me?" I responded quickly causing all the five guys that were there to stare at me.

"Ain't you and that nigga Derrick fuck around and have some babies? I remember ya ass cuz' you lookin hella' familiar" This strike two ole' boy.

"Why is that any of your ma'fuckin business my nigga? Okay I have kids with Derrick why the fuck you even care" They started snickering but I was as serious as a heart attack. Why the hell he even care.

"Bitch look at yourself, you a thot you messing with your ex bestfriend is you dumb? Man fuck outta her with that shit G" I was just about ready to run up on this nigga but I rolled my eyes and kept it moving