11.

•Derrick•

Today is the day. I'm going to get my girls and I'm not taking no for an answer. I'm on my way to DeKalb right now.

I have been going crazy lately, but I was able to settle down and call Rodriquez again. I can't get mad that he's falling in love with her. He didn't know that she was my ex.

Deja on the other hand knows me. We dated for around 5 years, she should know me well we've been threw so much together and she walks around with her ass in the air and her boujee ass outfits as if she doesn't remember everything I did for her broke ass.

The house she living in right now, I bought it. I have a key to that house and I can get in whenever I want. The house is in my name. I was definitely wrong for putting my hands on her the way I did. It was all just my built up temper. But still, the house is mines

In other words, Deja probably hates my soul and so do my girls. They both blocked my phone number, all this while I've been trying to get ahold of them I was never possible because they blocked me but I'm never going to be on good terms with Deja probably.

When I got their, Deja's car was the only car parked in their driveway,

I parked my car and got out. Walking to her porch I dug the key out of my busy pockets.

Getting inside, the girls saw me and ran away, how nice.

Deja was on the couch watching tv. I went and sat infeont of her

"Aye Dej, lemme' holla' atchu" I caught her attention

"Please don't hurt me" She surrendered

"I'm not gonna hurt you, I just wanted to ask if I could get the girls today" She furrowed her eyebrows

"Are you fucking serious Derrick? No apology? Nothing? Are you fucking kidding me!" She yelled

"Deja I'm sorry, I'm sorry Alright?" I won't lie there was a little bit of sarcasm added, but I meant it

"Nigga fuck outta here with that, Kahari and Kamoni don't want you they're not going with you, seriously Derrick your a bad father get that through" Don't spazz Derrick, don't spazz.

"Deja, can we get past this, really please"

"Are you dumb? CaN wE gEt PAst ThIs? You could be in jail right now but because I used to love you I decided to be quiet about it," Okay.

"Alright but what does that have to do with me getting my girls? They probably want to see me mama, lemme get my girls man"

"Kamoni and Kahari" She yelled out

They walked out completely walking around me to their mothers side.

"Can y'all let that grudge go? What's wrong with y'all?" I asked them

"You Daddy! Your a evil man I don't want to ever go back to your house until you stop getting mad at momma because she's with Mr. B, you take things way to far daddy you know what, scratch that, you take things way to far Derrick" Kahari really has the damn nerve to talk to her father like that.

"You don't talk to me like that Kahari Lei'ara Banks, do you hear me?" I guess my anger started to rise.

"No I don't Derrick, I don't want you as my dad" at that point I had to give her a common black momma whooping.

"Don't hit my daughter Derrick!" Deja yelled in my face.

"Daddy are you serious right now?" Kamoni looked at me disappointed

"I don't claim you anymore Derrick! Your a bitch" Kahari, I swear to God. My daughter really called me a bitch.

"Kahari" I yelled