2.

•Kamoni•

10:36am

The bell rang meaning it was time for our first recess.

I wasn't excited.

Recess is where my feelings get hurt, everyone is always nice to me because my dad is "Lil Durk" and my sister is "Qu33nHari" just because my dad was a rapper and my sister was instafamous didn't mean they had to be fake nice to me I wanted real friends like mommy.

Nayvadius was the meanest of all. He was really mean to me, I really don't know why he picks on me and not Kahari.

When I got outside I found myself sitting on the bench playing around with the rocks.

I felt like Mommy when Daddy was mean to her.

I looked up and made eye contact with Nayvadius, he was now coming towards me with his crew.

I felt a lump in my throat, I started to sweat, I really didn't want to deal with this again.

"Well well well, if it isn't Kamoni the jezebel of the hour" I hated that word. Mommy said it was an insult and if anyone ever called me that I should fight back. I couldn't

"Leave me alone" I mumbled under my breath.

"What you say? You think you the shit huh" He pushed my chest making me fall back a little

Where is Kahari when you need her.

"Leave me alone" I mumbled again

"Your pops sucks ass when it comes to rapping, my pops makes way more money than both your parents combined" Once he finished his sentence I felt the tears coming.

"Leave me alone" I cried running into the building. They were there laughing

I rushed into the bathroom splashing water onto my face. I kept crying. I decided to go into the stall and text mommy to come pick me up ASAP.

To Mommy ❤: hey mommy it's Kamoni can you pls come dismiss me my stomach hurts -10:55am

She replied almost a second later, she really does need a boyfriend. She has way to much time.

From Mommy ❤; it's okay baby I'm omw-10:56pm

I snuck up into my home room, Ms. Mundi was in there. Dang it!

"Well Hey There Kamoni, what's up?" She asked

"I'm going home, I-I don't feel so well" I stuttered getting my stuff out of my cubby.

"Aww, there must be a bug, feel better soon love" I took my stuff and went down to the dismissal zone; I sat down watching my class come inside from the window.

Kahari, my favorite person in the world, my twin wasn't there for me. She was way to busy being instafamous to have time for me. You know I'm just tired of the struggle Mommy is going threw, I'm tired of Daddy hurting her feelings, I want change and I want it now!

•Deja•

When I got to their school, Kamoni was sitting in their dismissal zone looking very sad, super sad.