28.

•Rodriquez•
7:30Pm

I have a show in two hours and I'm still at the crib waiting for this dag on driver to get here. It's bout time I fired his ass really. Shit is starting to piss me off. Real talk.

I sent Deja to the store to buy some shit prolly' like twenty minutes ago. She came back and this driver still not here. Fuck He in town doing.

"Elvis call the driver again, fuck he at I'm on in two hours the venue an hour away"

"Jacquees he on his way, I called him like two minutes ago"

"Where you going Step?" Kamoni asked me sitting on my lap.

"I'm going to my show babygirl" I kissed her forehead

"Oh, you gonna sing my favorite song? Cmon you have too" I just loved how she was so into my music. She's learned every lyric to every song.

"What's your favorite song?" I asked her

"I'm usually not used to this" She began singing, I felt my tears flowing for no reason,

"You like Destiny's child?" I asked wiping my eyes slickly, I've never had a kid do that to me, not even my son. He too hood apparently.

"Yeah" She smiled

"Aight Jacquees the driver hea'" Egg said grabbing my stuff, won't lie I was kind of loving the moment.

"Aww don't leave me" She whined

"I'll be home soon baby cheeks"

"I love you"

"Love you too Step"

"Gimme kiss" She kissed my lips before hopping off my lap

"Tell mommy I left Aight?"

"Okay, have fun" She smiled

"Bye Baby" Our relationship is becoming a "daddy and daughter" relationship. I might not be her actual father, but I am her mommas boyfriend and she deserve the same love I'm giving her mother.

•Deja•
12:45am

I'm up. Feeling horny as fuck. I'm in the bathroom right now. Doing nothing but wishing my man was here to put it down.

My phone began buzzing and it was a FaceTime from Derrick. Fuck he calling me for at almost 1 in the morning.

"Derrick what up?" I asked him answering the call

"Real talk I miss you,"

"Derrick. You high or something I know you did not just call me at 12 something to tell me you miss me"

"I know when I'm high and when I'm not, I miss you, and I want to suck yo' pussy dry like dead I miss Durk and DeJ and you know that"

"Derrick I don't know that, I'll always love you but I'm not going to get back with your dumb ass" I giggled