30.

•Deja•

I'm so fucking drained, but I'm hyped up. I dropped Try Me last night and it has over 10k views already. I'm not even mainstream like that! Shit is a blessing. I might of just dropped it at the right hour, minute, or second.

I had so much fun doing this, and I'm happy. Really am. The whole house stayed up till 12, to stream it first. It's been playing ever since. I really did a great job with this. Might be my first track ever to be produced but I still kilt it.

"Babe you did so good on this track" Rodri smiled rubbing my stomach, we've been in bed watching movies, since 3 it's now 5am. I'm really still pressed that this phony ass nigga made me watch White Chicks.

"Thank you, Ive really missed you though, I haven't been able to just be with you" I faced him, rubbing on his back

"Oh I have to ask you something" I've been nervous to tell him, but I have to.

"What that?" He asked

"I wanna know if you'd be okay with me and the girls m-moving in" I choked on my spit a little.

"Forever? Like forever?" He sounded hesitant,

"Well yeah, I mean it's all about us right now so might as well" I was starting to think the idea was a bust.

"You realize FYB stays here, and you wanna move here? Are you really trying to move here?"

"Mane' fuck outta here wit that" He mumbled

"Babe" I said kind of astonished

"Your not moving in, you can stay for now but if FYB stay here forever than you not"

"Imma bring all my shit here then" I mumbled

"Bae it's not that serious chill" He snickered

"I know the saying is bros fo' hoes but them dudes don't do anything for you, but it's whatever" I got up from the bed

"Where you going?" He asked sitting up.

"To Tevins room" I was actually going to Kamoni's room, I just wanted to get under his skin.

"No you not" He got up quickly blocking the door

"You mad?" He asked caressing my sides.

"Jacquees bye" I tried turning around but he forced me to face him.

He attacked my neck with love bites, and slid his hands into my pants cupping my ass.

"Alright Jacquees," I whined trying to slip out of his grip.

"You not going anywhere ole' girl" He mumbled against my lips before attacking them.

He bit my lips asking for entrance, Which I gave him, as we moved ourselves onto the bed.

I reached over to his night stand and grabbed a condomn from the draw. Which went unnoticed because he didn't even bother grabbing it, so I dropped it on the ground. Let's just hope nothing happens.

"Take this off" He hooked the sides of my pajamas and took them off throwing them on the ground.

He proceeded in taking my shirt off, and kissing from my chest to my bikini line