58.

2 weeks later
11:23am
•DeJa•

It's actually been two weeks since I last seen Jacquees. The kids are with their fathers. I'm alone just reflecting on really what I want to do. Almost like I'm used to this feeling.

Being in my home, reminds me of how strong I was on my own. How I didn't need any man to make me feel good about myself and everything I was doing.

I haven't cancelled the wedding or anything. I haven't talked to Que at all actually. I've just been going to the studio and working that's all. Taking things slow.

Jacquees has always had an alcohol problem. It began to get worse soon after the twins were born. I fear for him. If I'm not there to stop him, one day he's unconsciously drink so much he won't know where he is or who he is. It's really mind boggling because at the beginning of our relationship he didn't drink at all. I don't even know if he was putting up a front or what.

My doorbell began ringing like stupid, and of course I already had a good idea of who it would be.

I opened it to this.

Sorry ass dude bro.

"Jacquees I seriously don't wan—"

"Give it a chance, can I come inside?" He asked cutting me off

"Fine" I huffed.

"What the fuck you got on" I mumbled, this dude just puts anything on that look like it match and call it a fit. Like please.

Letting him in I locked the door behind him.

"Who's watching the kids?" I asked right off the bat.

"My mom, she got them" He placed the bouquet of flowers on my coffee table

We sat down on the couch opposite of each other.

"DeJa please come back home, please" He basically begged

"Jacquees this isn't the first time you've slipped up, we both know this" I sighed

"Your alcohol problem is the source all of this, unfortunately if you can't quit drinking then..you know what"

"That's not happening and we both know it, we gonna fix this" It easier to say than it is to do nigga.

"Jacquees it's not going to be that easy, we have babies not just ten year olds; they depending on us you can't be fucking drunk all the time and expect me to see you the same" No fucking way.

"Alcohol in itself is fucking nasty Jacquees" I rolled my eyes. "Like it taste like sewer"

"DeJa I know and I'm willing to go to rehab or whatever it takes babe just please, please come back home" I keep saying this but it's not that freaking easy man.

"I refuse! Because we both know damn fucking well you all talk but once I kiss your ass you slip up again" I shook my head

"I don't know who that shawty is, I don't know the type of relationship y'all have and if it's something more than what we have then you might as well get to steppin' because I'm not gonna waste any more of my time" Periodt Pooh.