24.

•Nayvadius•
8:50AM

Deja just dropped us off at school, and I'm so thankful she don't do that corny shit pops do. He be dropping us off in our classrooms, that shit soft as hell.

Deja just park at the main entrance and watch us walk in. Simple.

I opened the door to homeroom and I'm a little disappointed, Kahari wrote "chicken fried rice hoe" in the bathroom and now she in in-house for the whole week.

"Good morning Nayvadius" Ms. Watson greeted

Never pay her no mind.

I ignored her unpacking my stuff and putting my bag in my cubby.

I found my seat, and put my notebooks in my desk. The rest of the people who sit at my table weren't here yet, so I had the table to myself for now.

"Hey Vadi" My crush Ka'iora Lee smiled walking down the isle.

She's been my crush for a while now, she and Kahari are really close and I plan on getting Hari to help me, Hari thinks that me and Ka'iora Lee will be a bad couple but I strongly disagree.

I just like everything about her. Her name is really cute, Ka'iora Lee Diamond her brothers name doesn't go with there last name like hers does.

"Hey" I smiled back at her before looking down at this stupid morning work that was set for us to do.

I raised my hand hoping Mr. Warren would call on me.

"Yes, Nayvadius?" Instead Ms. Watson answered me.

"I need a pencil"

"What did I tell the class just yesterday?"

"I don't know, what you tell us? To eat all the pencils?"

"Nayvadius, you and your attitude on thin ice, I don't wanna give step mom that call home"

"Your funny, my step mom will never pick up any of your calls" I mumbled

Deja prolly' block her number forever.

"Funny you think that" She smirked.

I HATE TEACHERS MAN.

•Rodriquez•
12:34PM

Deja is gone again. I'm home alone again, and don't get me wrong I want the absolute best for Deja, but I'm trying to at least get her to myself one day.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Deja number.

It rang for a while actually.

"Wassup" I could hear men laughing in the background.

"Deja where you at?" I asked

"Babe, I'm at the studio" Last time I checked people don't laugh that loud in a studio..hm productivity at its finest.

"Deja when it goin' be my turn? When's the last time I even got-never mind"

She giggled at someone's joke and completely hung up on me. That's nice.
Real nice.

I slammed my phone down on the nightstand, cracking my screensaver.

I laid there staring at the ceiling.

--

My eyes opened and Deja wasn't laying next to me. I checked the time it was just about time for me to head to the bus stop and get the kids.

I slid my slides on and grabbed my phone.

A missed called from Canby Lane
Durante
Tevin
Stunna
My mom
Brite
Management