So he likes Bubble Tea too?

Anyway, since we're in a hurry. We left Ai'Parks car in the parking lot in front of the Café, and since the owner of the café is one of Ai'Park's girlfriend today, he doesn't have to worry about it.

And Ai'Kit was kind enough to drive us to the auditorium where we're going to have our practice. And again, I'm grateful that Ai'Kit was there. Cause the man who are waiting for us is real scary when he's mad.

"Shit!" Yes, Lam! We're doomed!

"P'Kongpob! Sawasdee.." we don't want to fight. So here we are, acting like the most obedient and kind students here in Kantaphat Uni.

"Go! You only have 5 minutes to change and prepare. The other hazers are already there. Move!"

"Ye-yes, P'." Ack! He's not in the mood."

"Thank you Ai'Kit." And he just nodded and pay respect to P'Kongpob. Then after few minutes, he left and went back to the faculty of meds.

Fortunately, everything went smoothly and for the first time.. I saw how United we are. All the engineering students are there, even our seniors. They watched us as if it's really the closing ceremony. It turns out that all the seniors would be having their finals tomorrow. And that includes P'Arthit.

"No wonder Kongpob was so pissed.." indeed! P'Arthit really wanted to watch the event but it seems he won't make it.

The whole semester, all I've been hearing from my seniors are how important Sotus is, how important it is for them to share the knowledge, skills and integrity that they earned while doing Sotus to us, their Juniors, who would follow their steps later on.

And most of all, The Cogwheel.

The engineers heart.

I don't really give a fuck about it, but..

After all that we've been through.. I now know what it means, and how important it is, not just for my seniors and to every Freshmen engineering students here, but also to me.

"Are you ready to get your heart tomorrow?"

"Yes, Ai'Lam. I'll have it, no matter what happens, even if I have to snatch it from Kongpob, I'll do it." Well of course I'm Just kidding!

"Pretty sure there will be a lot of girls who would try to take it away from you." Yeah, Whatever Ai'Park.

"You know, if you don't want to lose it. Why don't you just give it to someone who will take care of it? After all, it's just a bracelet. I don't know if that person likes leather but I can assure you that person loves fashionable things and stuffs." Huh? And that person might be..? Who?

"Sigh! So Ai'Park isn't the only idiot in this group, huh? Ai'Forth?!" Huh?!!

"Damn you Lam! Just tell me already!" My mind is full of unecessary things that I need to forget so I could focus on this event. Multi tasking isn't my thing!

"Geez Forth! You're hopeless!"

~~°•

Beam's POV:

"95. That's the passing grade." It's 80! You bastard!
"I want you to have atleast 95 in all of your exams tomorrow. Then we will have our vacation abroad this summer."

Aaargh!!!!

"Alright! Deal!" What?!! You gotta be kidding me!

"Heh! I like your guts Ai'Kit! How about you Ai'Beam?!" Geez! Why do we always ended up like this?