{ 50 }

Trigger warning: mild smut/ sexual scene

k.th :

"Mom?", I asked like a doofus, as if it wasn't her. "Taehyung, I'm sorry. I didn't realize how insensitive I was and how impulsive and pushy and- and- and—", I cut my mother off by letting go of Jungkook's cute hand and hugging my mother.

"I'm the one who should be sorry.", I sighed in her arms, "You can start a new family... It just would've been nice if you would've kept in contact with me...", I confessed my actual problem with my mother's actions.

"Oh, my baby...", My mother sighed, hugging me tighter. "Please, let's talk more... I want to try and make up for all those years I didn't spend with you...", My mother swallowed thickly.

"Do you want to meet your little sister Ji-yeon?", My mother asked, pulling away from the hug and wiping her tears. "Fuck yeah!", I answered, enthusiastically. Suddenly my mother's expression grew serious and dark, "But, don't say that in front of her! No cursing!". My mother was as scary as I remembered her to be when she warned people. I nodded with a smile and turned to grab a smiley Jungkook's hand, dragging him to my sister.

We ventured out into the hall where my mother was bringing us, when she came to a halt at the grand hall, and to Jungkook's and my surprise my mother led us back to Yoohan, Miyoung and Taewoo. "Hello...", Ji-yeon squeaked, looking up at me, as I was much taller than her.

Jungkook and I crouched, to hear and talk to Ji-yeon better. "Hello there, I'm Taehyung and this is Jungkook.", We smiled at Ji-yeon, the young girl was covering her smile. "Why are you hiding your smile?", Jungkook asked, sweetly. "I-it's like a box... I-I don't like it...", She answered, dragging her shoe along the ground. "Hey, I have a boxy smile! Does that mean you don't like my smile?", I asked with a fake pout. Ji-yeon shaking her head profusely, "No! No! I do like your smile!"

"Well, let me tell you a secret...", I leaned in a bit closer, "Your boxy smile is better than my boxy smile...". I grinned, as Ji-yeon nodded and smiled widely, this time she didn't cover her mouth, gaining confidence from my words.

"Tae and Kook, would you be angels and take care of Ji-yeon for a while? We have some... things... to talk about with Taewoo and Ji-woo.", Miyoung smiled, as we nodded. She thanked us and was off with the other adults in no time.

I offered my hand to Ji-yeon and the little girl hesitated for awhile, till she remembered I was her big brother and she put her hand on mine. Jungkook and I lead Ji-yeon to a table where Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok sat at, casually talking about... floor tiles?

"Hey'o!", Jungkook yelled out to the friend group, averting all of their attentions to us. Hoseok smiled at Jungkook, "There is our valedictorian! Your speech was amazing! We are so fuuuuuuuuu—", I liften Ji-yeon from her armpits up high then down on the tall barstool-like chair.

Hoseok froze for a second, blinking twice in astonishment, before continuing what he was going to say, "—uuuuudging. fudging, yes fudging proud of you!". Hoseok smiled, nodding awkwardly. As the friend group observed Ji-yeon.

"Taehyung, did you kidnap a mini female version of yourself?", Yoongi asked, still looking at Ji-yeon. "Actually, no. This is my baby sister, Kim Ji-yeon. So, uhh no cussing while she's here.", I smiled hugging Ji-yeon and receiving a tight squeeze back from her.

"Oh my god! She's so cute!", Jin squealed, "Namjoon can we keep her?". Jin asked his boyfriend with twinkling eyes, "It'd be like having a baby Taehyung running around the house! We could become parents!", Jin kept squealing. Namjoon just looked terrified of the fact he could end up adopting a smaller, female version of me.