{ 25 }

j.jk :

"Jungkook...kiss me.", Taehyung whispered in his husky and deep voice. His chocolate brown eyes trailing from my lips back to my eyes.

Shit, what am going to do? It's not like he'll remember once he's all sober again. I bit my lip in thought, before an idea popped into my mind. I leaned in closer to Taehyung and pecked him on the forehead, rather quickly. Drunk Taehyung smiled, closed his eyes and let go of my wrist. If I was being honest, I kind of wanted to kiss Taehyung's pretty lips, but something deep down inside me told me not to.

I closed the door and walked over to my side of the car. I sat down and looked at Taehyung snoozing his ass off. I couldn't help but toy around with his hair a bit.

My "play time" was interrupted by the car door opening and two drunk men with the help of one sober man hopping into the backseat. "Fucking hell. Hoseok stop sucking the popsicle! You're dribbling...", Yoongi growled as he fixed Jimin's seatbelt and laid the boys head on his shoulder. All the commotion made Taehyung snap his eyes open. Great, now we had three drunk people in one small car.

"Hey Jungkook.", Yoongi said, rather emotionlessly, finally noticing my sober presence, as he pet Jimin's blond locks. I gave him a small wave and started the car.

Pulling out of the driveway with music blasting wasn't a challenge for me nor was driving with music playing in the background, but when three drunk teenagers "sing" (more like scream) all at the same time at different parts of the song and in different pitches, driving becomes extremely hard.

"All I want for Christmas is youuuuuuuu!!!!", Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok screamed. "Holy shit! Shut the fuck up! All of you!", Yoongi yelled over all of them, shocking me, as well, in the process. He covered his face with his hand and looked out the window. "So who lives closest?", I asked, as the air got tight when it was too quiet.

"Me. Me. Me. Me.", Jimin wiggled and giggled. I nodded and drove to Jimin's house which I was pretty familiar with. "Jungkook I'm going to bring Jimin home and stay the night, so if it's not too much trouble could you please bring Hoseok to our front door. He can manage from there.", Yoongi smiled awkwardly.

"Sure, I can even bring him ins—"

"NO!", Yoongi snapped. Cutting me off. He cleared his throat and calmed his tone down before continuing. "I mean...uhh... no, you don't have to. Like I said; he can manage on his own.", Yoongi nodded carefully and looked down.

"Okay...", I narrowed my eyebrows in confusion and soon I was already pulling over in Jimin's driveway. "Thanks Jungkook, you've been a big help.", Yoongi pat me on the shoulder and carried the small Jimin bridal style to his home.

I started the car, but then remembered I don't know where the fuck Hoseok and Yoongi live, so I got out of the car and yelled for guidance. "Yoongi! Where do you live?", I screamed as Yoongi turned around. "I'll text you the address!", He yelled back and went in the house.

I got back into the car and stared at my phone, waiting for a text.

———

m.yg :

As I carried Jimin up the stares I felt lucky to have this moment to just look at Jimin's beautiful features in dim lighting. His plump lips, narrow eyes, long eyelashes, soft cheeks and cute nose were highlighted by the moonlight shining through the window. He was absolutely gorgeous.