{ 11 }

Trigger warning: heavy mentions of abusive domestic life and violence

m.yg :

"Min Yoongi! Get back here!", A teacher yelled in an angry tone at me while I ran out the building with teary eyes. I was trying to wipe my tears away so that I could see where I was running. I had no clue where I was going, maybe heading home was my best bet.

I have had enough of Jimin. All I have been is nice and caring to him and he can't listen to me for more than one second? I was tired mentally and physically, I have been texting Jimin for the past three nights from 12pm to 5am and I haven't gotten any sleep, and for everyone's information sleep is very important to me! 

I have been helping and comforting him about his problems for so long and trying to fix his shit is hard! It's mentally and physically draining and I wish Jimin wouldn't depend on just me, what about that Jungkook kid?

"Why don't you leave him Yoongi and find better friends?", My cousin, Hoseok, usually asks me after he sees how tired I am after school. The answer is so very simple!

I love Jimin! I love Jimin so much that I'd do anything for him! I'd do everything that is humanly possible for him!

I do not love him as just as a friend, but as a romantic partner! I realized this last year when we started getting close. I had discovered my bisexuality last summer and when last years semester started Jimin was the only guy I knew, that also liked guys. He keeps it a secret from everyone, but he told me one night when he got drunk and I was driving him home.

I got to my house's front door and kicked it open. "I'm home!", I yelled although I knew no one was here. I lived with Hoseok, my mother and my mom's boyfriend who often treats her abusively, physically and verbally. He abuses substances too, such as; alcohol, tobacco products and occasionally drugs. But I'm not sure what kind.

One night at 3 in the morning he was abusing my mother physically and threatening to kill me and Hoseok if she told the police or if any of us told the police.

He's never laid a finger on me nor Hoseok, because my mother promised to sleep with him if he doesn't touch us. That's a debt I nor Hobi can ever repay.

He doesn't work, instead he makes my mother work extra shifts. He yelled at her once for going to coffee with her brother and his friend and accused her of cheating, even though he's slept with countless of women while still dating (if you can even call it that) my mother.

I don't usually talk about my domestic life, since it sounds like hell and I was threatened not to. Hobi goes to a different school that's a bit farther than mine, but we hangout after school. Usually we aren't home, for obvious reasons, but sometimes we watch tv quietly because my mom's boyfriend has a hangover after going to a bar and spending my mother's money on fucking alcohol, cigarettes and drugs. His name doesn't deserve to be heard or said.

I walked further into the house and into my room, I let my black shorthair out of his cage and I took him into my lap. He calms me down.

Hobi adopted him when he was partying and got drunk, he regretted the choice and looked for adoption homes for it while I got to take care of it.

I got attached to it and named it Agust D, but you can leave the 'D' out. I deleted all the fliers off Hobi's laptop and told him that I'd take care of Agust. Hobi was more than happy to hear that news.

I lifted Agust off my lap and let him roam around my room, which was the only room he was allowed to be in, except for when I give him a bath, then he can to the bathroom if I carry him there.

I'm only allowed to pay for his stuff with my own money, so I got a job at a local book store near my school so I can go straight after my last class. Although I doubted that I'd go to work today.