{ 35 }

Trigger warning: Mild violence, Mild bullying

j.jk :

The news made my day. I was finally able to hangout with Taehyung again! I instantly smiled at the thought of doing fun stuff we both enjoyed together again.

Dr.Kang gave me instructions I needed to obey and medicine I needed to take till my check up next week. He asked my parents to help me pack and I could leave as soon as I was done. Yoohan went out of the recovery room to pay the bill, I wonder how much it cost, while my mother was on the phone. She handed me my empty bag and signaled me to give her one minute to speak. She was blabbering into the phone while she walked out to the hallway to have her conversation in private.

I shrugged it off, my mom was often on the phone anyway, so the fact didn't shock me to my core. I started packing my clothes and books I took with me, I also had a nintendo switch (priorities) with me so I packed that too. Suddenly the door opened and in walked Taehyung.

"You're standing?", He smiled in relief and rushed to hugged me. "Of course I'm standing silly...", I chuckled in his arms, I missed this feeling. Sure we had cuddled before, but in bed, plus the visiting hours were short.

And besides; an embrace is different from cuddling. We pulled away from the hug and Taehyung took my bag, he threw it over his shoulder and held my hand, signaling me that we were leaving.

I took one last glance at the room before I looked back at Taehyung with a smile and a nod towards the door. He led me to the hallway, where we didn't see my mother, and so, like the cheeky boys we were we kept holding hands.

We continued our way to the waiting room and Taehyung signaled me to sit down on one of the waiting room's chairs. He put my bag down and leaned on the wall, all the other seats were taken and I felt bad that he had to stand. "Do you want to sit?", I asked as I looked up at him.

"Sure.", He smiled sweetly. I was about to get up when I realized he slid down the wall and sat on the cold and dirty floor. I chuckled as silently as I could and shook my head in disbelief. "You know that's not what I meant.", I said while leaning down to see Taehyung on the floor better. "Oh?", He said in fake shock. "What did you mean?", Tae smirked, he obviously knew the answer.

I rolled my eyes at him and Taehyung got up, he kneeled in front of me and gave me a peck on my forehead. I blushed at the small act of affection and hid my cheeks by placing my hands on them.

While Taehyung and I giggled a little at our small kiss, Yoohan had walked up to us with a confused expression. But, thankfully, he didn't ask what was going on. "Let's go boys. Miyoung said she'll follow us to the car.", Yoohan informed us and walked out of the hospital. Taehyung picked my backpack up and took my hand into his. We had our palms linked together till we came to the car, Taehyung let go with a frown and opened the door for me. I climbed in and the door slammed shut, securing me in the vehicle. Taehyung walked to the back of the car and put my stuff in the back, then he continued his way to the other side. He sat bedside me with a boxy smile that warmed my heart.

Soon, my mother had joined us and we were on our way home. The car ride was mostly silent till Yoohan spoke in the driver's seat. "So... how did the call with the lawyer go?", He asked my mother. My eyes widened and I looked over at Taehyung, who was as shocked as I was. It reassured me he didn't tell anyone, he didn't break his promise.

"Fine. But they want to interview Jungkook on who hurt him. Otherwise they can't file a lawsuit...", She sighed and looked over at me with a smile. "You'll be honest with them sweetie, right?", My mother's eyes hid pain and worry behind them, all I could give her was a reassuring nod and a smile.