{ 22 }

k.js :

I was walking to my next class while looking down at my phone. Jin texted some dad jokes and I wanted to respond to them, mostly to prove that I was a good friend.

As I was texting I accidentally bumped into a tall girl in front of me. My phone fell out of my hand and the girls books fell in front of her. We were thankfully able to maintain our balances though.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!", I shriek and covered my mouth as I remembered what happened to my phone. I bent down to look at it. I turned the screen to face me, it had one long scratch on it but nothing dramatic.

"It's ok—", The girl turned to look at me but stopped her sweet sentence and switched it instantly into a cold one. "What the fuck! Watch where you're going!", The girl spat at me as I got up from the ground. "I'm sorry. I really am.", I bowed but the girl crossed her arms and popped her hip out. "Hey! You're that slut Kim Jisoo aren't you?", She narrowed her eyebrows.

Slut? I am a virgin? I've been saving my virginity for someone special, I haven't fucked anybody!

"No... I am Jisoo, but I'm not a sl—", I was interrupted by the girl shushing me. "So what's it like fucking with Kim Taehyung?", She asked with an evil smirk on her face. "Taehyung!?", I yelled out.

Taehyung and I were just friends! I wouldn't fuck him in a million years!  Hell, I wouldn't fuck him if we were the only two people on this planet! What was this bitch going on about?

"Yeah! Kim Taehyung, that really hot new kid everyone's been talking about. Is he single or are you two a thing?", She asked. "No, no, no, no! Taehyung and I are just friends! Nothing romantic going on! All platonic!", I waved my hands in front of her.

"Why the fuck is he giving you so much attention then?", She asked in annoyance, as if she were jealous. "Again, we're just friends. Really good friends. But we don't fuck. We take care of each other, like brother and sister.", I tried explaining to the girl, but she just rolled her eyes picked her books up and left while showing me the perfectly manicured middle finger she owned.

"Stop lying you slut and stop sleeping with the guy I wanted to score! Go to hell. Rich bitch.", She spat and waited for a reply from me. I just stayed silent while looking down at the floor in embarrassment and defat, as she continued. "You think you're so special Jisoo!", She yelled before vanishing behind the corner.

I turned back and walked away. I wasn't in the mood to go to class anymore. Warm tears started running down my cheeks and sobs started churning inside me, wanting to get out. I quickened my pace as I tried wiping my wet eyes on my sleeves. The insults stabbed me like knifes all over my body, the more the I thought about them the more I cried. I didn't want to think those word were true, but I really was a "rich bitch".

I am grateful of the life I'm living, but sometimes it gets overwhelming when people expect you to buy them fancy gifts, get a job that's as well paying as your rich parents and otherwise just assume stereotypes about rich people.

As I was crying I didn't notice I had bumped into a teacher and knocked their book down, great job me! I kneeled down and picked it up, I handed it to the teacher while looking down in embarrassment and tear filled eyes.

"Jisoo?", A familiar voice asked worriedly. I looked up at the teacher, Miss Jennie Kim, our beautiful English teacher.

"Hey, miss Kim...", I sniffled. "What's wrong?", She asked as she took the book and slipped it into her bag to give me full attention. "Nothing, miss Kim...", I wiped my tears. "Oh, Jisoo. You don't have to call me miss Kim, Jennie is fine.", She smiled. "Okay...", I continued sniffling.