{ 8 }

j.jk :

"Jungkook!", I heard my mothers voice call me from behind my door before she stepped into my room. "Jungkook wake up it's 10am!", She informed me and tried to pull my blanket away.

"I thought weekends were supposed to be for sleeping late!", I mumbled tiredly. My mother just rolled her eyes and helped me get up. "You are going to help Yoohan and I to shop for groceries.", She informed me again. I shook my head 'no' as I waddled to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"What do you mean no?", She crosses her arms and squinted at me. "It's the weekend, give me a brake!", I shot at her coldly. "Jeon Jungkook! Don't talk to your mother in that tone! And besides weekends are for helping your family, get dressed and eat something before we leave at 11.", She scolded me at first but traded her anger filled tone into something sweeter for the last sentences. She gave me a kiss on my cheek and left.

I finished brushing my teeth and fixing my hair to look slightly more presentable. I was wearing a white t-shirt, that I threw a yellow jacket on, and a pair of jeans. I tied my shoelaces and descended down into the kitchen.

"Look who finally decided to get out of bed!", My mother teased me. I rolled my eyes at her and sat down to eat my breakfast, we still had some of those waffles that tasted awful, so I passed on breakfast.

"Why are we going grocery shopping if you two went already yesterday?", I narrowed my eyebrows as I questioned the activity plan. "We forgot some stuff.", Yoohan joined the conversation nonchalantly as he walked into the kitchen.

He gave my mom a kiss on her cheek, gross. He sat down next to me as I nodded, that was enough of an excuse to go. And besides, maybe my mother will buy me something if I behave and don't argue.

"Kookie, you should go wake Taehyung up.", my wack mother suggested. "Ok...", I mumbled and got up, instantly regretting my decision. What was I supposed to say? "Good morning." won't work! He'll be creeped out! What if he'll never want to talk to me again? Now I'm overthinking... 

I decided to be brave and just go up to his room and figure out the rest on the spot. This usually doesn't work in my favor, but maybe one millionth time's the charm?

I knocked on his door to give him a heads up before entering. All his lights were closed but the blinds were letting in a little bit of sunlight. I stepped closer to his bed and looked at the sleeping beauty. His breathing was calm and he looked so peaceful, I wonder what he was dreaming about. My heart broke when I realized that I had to wake him up from his deep slumber. I placed my hands on the side of his arm and shook him awake.

His eyebrows narrowed and he let out a few murmurs as he was waking from his sleep. "Good morning. Well actually it's day...", I corrected myself like an idiot as I tried waking him up nicely. "Good morning.", Taehyung yawned and sat up while stretching.

"Why did you wake me up?", He asked me with a cute sleepy smile. "My mother asked me to.", I explained. I took a seat on the end of his bead as he nodded. "What did she want to say?", Taehyung asked again. "She wants us to go grocery shopping.", I told Taehyung. He narrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "They forgot something.", I clarified. Taehyung just nodded and got out of bed slowly. He went into his bathroom and came back a couple of seconds later with a toothbrush in his mouth.

"I'm gonna go n—", I managed to say before Taehyung grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. He shook his head no and let go. He went back into the bathroom and out again without the toothbrush. "Sorry, I just don't want to be alone.", He apologized. "No I understand.", I sat back down on the bed and waited patiently, even though I did not understand at all. Why did he want me there?