{ 29 }

m.yg :

I leaned in to whisper into Jisoo's ear, making it look like I was just sniffing her hair. Taehyung thinks he embarrassed me, but in all actuality he helped me and I couldn't be more grateful for the position he put me in.

"I like Jimin. Please, make him jealous... I'll help you with what ever you want...", I whisper rapped in her ear as the ravenette nodded, a smirk tugging the ends of her lips. "Yes, Thank you I feel much better now...", Jisoo smirked as she stared into my eyes, confirming she liked my plan, nodding microscopically.

"Okay guys you can stop now... guys?", Jimin snapped his fingers trying to get our attentions, pretty aggressively. This confirmed he was jealous of us.

"No... I think I'll stay here for a bit if Jisoo doesn't mind.", I looked at the girl in her eyes, acting like I wanted to keep her close forever. "Not at all.", Jisoo chuckled and leaned onto my shoulder, I knew she would be good at acting as my girlfriend.

I glanced quickly at Taehyung to see his reaction, he looked kind of shocked, but at the same time proud and terrified. I wonder what that's all about.

I glanced at Jimin, whom was slumped in his chair with crossed arms and a scrunched up nose, staring at Jisoo with glaring eyes. I tried not to pay too much attention to him.

"Taehyung... I think you just got Yoongi to uh... warm up to someone...", Hoseok chuckled, my cousin knows me very well, and he knows I don't warm up to someone easily, if we don't count Jimin or Taehyung, something about the two was so sweet and soft. My protective instinct kicks in whenever I talk to the two.

"Let's go somewhere else to do something else?", Namjoon suggested as he helped Jin stand for him to get off of the chair too. "Where and what?", Hoseok asked. "Let's go window shopping for a bit.", Jin smiled and gestured everyone to get up.

Jisoo jumped off my lap and grabbed my hand, I stood up, while glancing at Jimin and his snarky stares. Jisoo led me out of the shop and the others followed. "If we're going to make this work... we are going to have to play that we're together... you okay with that?", Jisoo asked me very quietly, so that we wouldn't get caught. "Sure, you're not going to be my first kiss, anyway.", I shrugged. "Wait? Who was it then?", She smiled widely, getting curious of my past. "Some girl from kindergarten, forgot her name and what she looked like.", I chuckled and continued following Jisoo, as she led me to a girl's clothing store.

"Pretend that your interested.", She laughed and started looking at the clothes. I looked around and saw Jimin staring at us. My brain thought quickly and I wrapped my arms around Jisoo's waist to give her a back hug. The blond boy was quick to look away, poking his inner cheek with the tip of his tongue and linger to Taehyung and Jungkook.

I guess he was trying to make me jealous as well...

———

j.jk :

"Tae... why are you so interested in these skirts?", I chuckled at the brunette, while he was staring at the pastel pink and blue colored fabrics.

"I always kinda wanted to wear a skirt... sorry. I'm weird.", The elder chuckled and looked away from the selection of skirts. "Well you're in luck, I like weird people.", I chuckled. Taehyung bit his lip and looked around, I swear my heart skipped a beat when I saw him do the small, yet affective, act.