{ 2 }

j.jk :

"Beep! Beep! Beep!", My alarm screamed into my left ear. I curled my left hands fingers into a nice fist and banged my alarm clock till it shut up. Saturday 7:30 am.

My stepbrother would be arriving in about three hours. I got up from my comfortable bed and waddled under the shower. I turned the tap on, immediately realizing that I still had my clothes on. "Fuck my life...", I sighed as I turned the shower off and stripped my clothes off.

I hanged my soaking wet pajamas on a towel rack and went under the shower again to have a normal shower without my clothes this time. The water felt cold at first, then too hot, I cursed internally as I sat on the floor thinking about miserable things. Why couldn't I have a normal shower? I hopped off and wrapped the towel that was previously hanging on the rack onto my waist.

I waddled back into my room with wet feet and changed into a pair of black jeans and a black shirt to show how upset I was. I looked at my scratches on my left cheek and my all black attire. I looked like a gang member.

I quickly undressed my shirt and traded it for a white one. Now I looked too basic. I wiggled out of my jeans and into a pair of blue jeans. Now I looked like the Jeon Jungkook I know, especially if I had timberlands on my feet.

I liked being myself, but people didn't like me being myself so I changed for them, honestly I'm okay with being a people pleaser.

I glanced at the alarm clock I had previously smacked to death. Behind the broken screen were the numbers 8:49 am.

I spent a lot of time just choosing my outfit. Why? I wasn't trying to impress my new step sibling, or was I?

I shook the thought out of my head and stormed out of my room and into the kitchen where my mom was already dressed and eating yogurt with coffee. "Morning.", I mumbled to her. "Good morning Kookie.", She smiled at me and turned her attention back at her book. I sat down and started eating my waffles. They were dry and tasted partly like sand, but what can you expect from the dollar store?

"Mom you've met Yoohan's son, right.", I mumbled as I poked my unappetizing waffle with a fork. She paused for a second and placed her book on the table. "Yeah, why?", She asked me curiosity written all over her face. "Just wondering.", I paused for a second.

"Have you told him anything about me?", I continued innocently while avoiding eye contact. I felt embarrassed although I shouldn't have been, I had nothing to be embarrassed about. "I told him that you get pretty good grades and that you're younger than him.", She stopped to think for a second.

"I think I told Tae that you tried to find him in your yearbook too.", My mom smiled and continued with her book. "Wait Tae? And my yearbook stalking? Mom why?", I covered my face with my hands. "Well I thought it was funny. And besides he also thought it was funny too.", My mom pat me on my back and got up from her chair.

She left me dumbfounded in the dining room with my disgusting waffle and life long cringe attack. At least I got two more clues;

1.) His name or nickname is Tae.
2.) He also knows a bit about me.
3.) He's a year older than me.
4.) He's probably a model.
5.) His last name is Kim.

What am I supposed to do with those clues if he's not in my yearbook? Does he know my name? Or has he only heard the nickname 'Kookie'?

9:50 am. Yoohan and "Tae" are going to arrive in 40 minutes. What am I supposed to do in the mean time? Just sit and wait? I got up from the couch I was sitting on and walked over to my mom who was in the kitchen.