{ 48 }

k.js :

Spring. Who doesn't love it? Except for the allergens, sucks to be them I guess.

A few days have passed from Jimin's grandpa's funeral, and I was slowly walking along a cute street, while fixing the settings on an amateurs camera I got from Taehyung last year, as a present for my birthday, but got the motivation to start photography just now.

The street was quaint, relaxing and calm, it had coffeeshops, small boutiques and flower shops alining it. There was an aesthetic feel to this place, and I can confirm that I am in love with it!

The white picket fences decorated with vines that were blooming with small buds of flowers, the beautiful pastel bicycles people are riding around with, that had baskets of flowers or fresh pastries, the pretty French balconies up above the coffeeshops, the clean feel of the place, I love it all.

That's mainly the reason why I'm going to take a few photos while I pass by here, before I'll go meet my friends.

I shifted the camera up to my eyes' level and looked at the world through the lens. I zoomed into a coffeeshop, to test how close it could get to the menu, when I turned it to another angle. The camera's view landed on Miss. Jennie sitting at a table... with a guy... holding hands and smiling.

I lowered the camera and looked at the ground, biting my lip and feeling salty tears fill my eyes. Making them glisten when I stared up at the sky to try and hold my tears in.

"How could she? After all I've given her?", Were the only thoughts in my mind at the moment, when a familiar voice surprised me, "Hey, Jisoo!".

I instantly looked at who greeted me. I was surprised to see Hoseok, smiling at me. But as the quick motion of my head turning his way tug my tears along, his smile dropped and he became concerned.

"A-are you okay?", He asked instantly. I wiped my tears swiftly and nod. "Yeah, I just stared at the sun for too long...", I answered, well, more like lied to him. "Sure...", Hoseok answers back quietly, knowing I was lying, but not wanting to push it.

"Let's, uhh... walk to the park together?", I suggested to him, trading my frown for a smile. He nodded quickly and we headed off.

A few moments of silence were precent, till Hoseok spoke up, "So, uhh, I understand if you don't want to tell me, we don't exactly know each other that well, but if you don't mind, it'd be my pleasure to listen if you want to share your problems with me... or I mean—". I cut him off with a few pained chuckles, "Hoseok, I know what you mean...", I stopped in my tracks in the middle of the empty street and looked at him in the eyes.

"Let's just say, I slept with someone a few... many times... and I have feelings for them, but they obviously don't return them and are just using me for their own pleasure...", I pulled my lips into a straight, thin line and avoided Hoseok's gaze. We were silent for awhile.

"Well, I'm sure he's a—", Hoseok started. "She.", I stopped him, "It's a she.". The boy nodded, "Well, I'm sure she is a dick-or... a pussy... and doesn't deserve a great girl like you.", He smiled, a very warm sunshine smile. I laughed at what he said, and somehow that smile just wouldn't fade away.

"Come on, let's go... I'll tell you an embarrassing story of me, if you want.", He suggested. I laughed aloud at his silly expression and nodded, "That'd be great, thank you". Hoseok returned me a smile and we walked the rest of the way telling stories and laughing at each other's misfortune.

———

j.jk :

"There you guys are!", Jimin yelled out, annoyed and frustrated that Taehyung and I informed the friend group we had news, but everyone had to be precent in order for it to be told. "Come quickly! Tae and Kook have news!", Jimin continued, Jisoo and Hoseok ran to us.