{ 19 }

Trigger warning: this chapter includes domestic abuse/violence, mild smut and mentions of  suicide and mental health related topics

p.jm :

I was walking to Yoongi's house, I wasn't sure if I was even in the correct neighborhood or not. I knocked on the door of a house I was positive Yoongi lived in.

"May I help you?", An old woman holding three cats opened the door with a confused expression.

Great, wrong house. This could only happen to me. I guess there's nothing else to do but ask the obvious. "Um. Yeah, I'm sorry to bother you with this question, but do you know where Min Yoongi lives?", I asked awkwardly.

"Min Yoongi?", She thought aloud whilst petting her cat. "Yes... yes! House six.", She informed. "Thank you mam, I'm sorry.", I bowed and left while waving goodbye.

I ran to house six and rang the doorbell, excitedly. I heard footsteps approach the front door and then the lock snapped a couple of times open. Yoongi popped out with teary eyes, that he was trying to dry with his sleeve, while he was sniffling. The door was slightly cracked so that I could see Yoongi's face and so that we could chat, but not enough for me to see what was going on inside.

"Hey. What's wrong?", I asked worriedly. I'd usually see Yoongi cry in school, but I thought it was because of stress and high expectations from his parents.  But seeing him cry at home made me rethink my accusations.

"Nothing. What are you doing here Jimin?", He sniffled, still trying to wipe his tears. "I'm here to...", That's a good question, what was I doing here? "I am here... because... I wanted to... I needed to... I could've...", I stopped to bite my lip a bit, it made Yoongi cover his face, probably out of cringe.

I looked at him with sorrow filled eyes and narrowed eyebrows. "I don't have a reason. I just wanted to see you.", I chuckled. It made Yoongi smile a bit, which is the cutest thing I've ever witnessed in my 17 years of life.

I couldn't control myself and I had to hug Yoongi. I threw myself on him and felt him catch me. "That's okay.", He ran his fingers through my hair slowly and I hummed, why was this so calming? "Can we hangout?", I asked after pulling away with hesitation. Suddenly a shocked and panicked expression plastered itself on Yoongi's face. "Uhh... wait here for just a second.", He went in the house and slammed the door shut. I heard a few yelled words from behind the door like: "Hoseok, I'm leaving, care, mom, bye.".

I had no clue what those word meant but maybe they weren't important.

Yoongi opened the door again and walked down the stairs of his porch onto the pavement. "Where are you going?", I asked and looked back at the door confused. "You said you wanted to hangout...", He shrugged and continued walking. I ran to catch up to him.

"Wait? Why not in your home?", I asked confused. "It's a house, it's not my home.", He smiled and shook his head. I nodded, but I didn't understand what he was trying to say. Maybe he needed fresh air.

Yoongi lead me into a park and sat on a bench gesturing me to sit beside him. "Are you okay?", He asked. "What do you mean?", I questioned Yoongi, as I scooted closer to his side. "You seem sad.", He informed me worriedly. Was I sad? Or just jealous, because of Jungkook's better chances of getting closer to Taehyung. I mean they are stepbrother's maybe it'll weird Taehyung out? Wait no, that doesn't make any sense! Taehyung is often kinda weird.

"I think I'm fine. I don't feel sad.", I smiked at Yoongi. He nodded and looked at the river opposite to us. "I want to swim.", He sighed. "Yoongi! It's fall! And do you know how much shit is in there.", I crossed my arms and shook my head in disbelief.