"Well Stiles I thought the two of us could have a night alone but I guess I was wrong to assume things could actually turn out for once. Gosh I'm so stupid to ignore my gut all day!" I try to rip away from the black elastics that surround me but I only release a frustrated groan in the progress.

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"It means your mind has been somewhere else after the whole kiss thing with Lydia!" I spit out as the same familiar tears well up in my eyes.

"My mind?! How about your mind. You say you have forgiven me but I don't hear you saying I love you, I don't see a single ounce of affection coming from you!"

I glare at him before going back to removing the black material. "Maybe if you showed up sooner I could have explained." Huffing out a breath I walk out of the bathroom and walk back into his room.

"Where do you have your scissors?" Placing both my hands on my hips I stare at his wandering eyes.

"I- on top of my desk." Only when I walk past him is when he finally looks at me. "Want some help?"

"No." I mutter and walk back into the bathroom to cut the annoying thin but tangled straps.

Great a hundred and forty dollars down the drain.

Once I'm done I change back into my clothes and throw the cut up outfit to Stiles. "Don't wait up on me." I go to grab the knob of the door when his hand touches my shoulder.

Turning back slightly I reply with "You know the worse part about this all is that I can't even get mad at you" and just like that I walk out the door.

I hear his footsteps behind me but I don't bother to turn around as I get into my car and drive down the block. All the tears I have been holding back are finally released when my vision becomes blurry. I pull over on the side and rest my head against the steering wheel and scream.

Is it always going to be her?

Am I always going to be the last choice?

Sitting in my anger for a few minutes I let out a much needed breath before driving off to the only place open at three in the morning.

The familiar green sign illuminates through the darkness with the words Randy's Diner comes into view when I step out of my car. The little bell on the door rings when I push it open.

"Y/n!" A soft voice yells when my gaze lifts up from my shoes a bright smile takes over my face.

"Liam!" I run towards him at the exact moment he comes out from behind the counter and opens his arms wide. The heavy impact we make when our bodies collides leaves us in a giggling fit as Liam lifts me off the ground and swings me around.

"What are you doing here so late?!" Liam mumbles into my hair and sets me down.

"I was craving one of those's waffles with the one scoop of vanilla and chocolate ice cream on top."Smiling into his neck I hug him tighter as it's been too long since the last time I saw him.

"Two waffles or one?"

"Two."

"Two waffles coming up!" Liam shouts before pulling away from me and kissing my forehead. I watch him walk back into the kitchen while my eyes land on a clueless Mason.